Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chris seems to be the type of guy you could easily goad into drinking bleach, or a tide pod, or some other dumb shit. Man I hope you don't use social media, all those "Challenges".

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
It's amazing how many half-baked bare bones systems are in D4. The meme about copy paste some unity assets and call it D4 holds water when you look at systems like item enchanting. The gold costs of enchanting were filled in by an intern pressing random keys, completely pulled out of their ass-- as are the types of changes you can make with the system being as uninspired and limited in function as possible.

There is no reason the fourth game in the sequels shouldn't have an alternative loop, so you have at least 2 varied activities and grinds besides NM dungeons.
This whole game is a mvp that'll live or die by people buying their overpriced skins to slowly, very slowly, get at least some systems into a launch-worthy state (and we're talking 2024 at the earliest). The only light at the end of the tunnel is that people will do just that.

Edit: I'm kinda wondering if some people here misunderstood mvp or they're just idiots.

Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Right. Fuck you guys. I love you all really but this is far enough.

I'm back in.

I'm going to kill Uber Lilith out of spite. Anyone downed her yet?

Diablo 4 is so incredible that you instantly dumped Zelda and give zero fucks about FF16.

• 4Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I share the TV with my wife, so widescreen time goes to FF16. So D4 may be evenings only as a phone game.
you-little-pussy-kyle-broflovski.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I strap a Razer Kishi to my phone and stream from my Playstation to it.

None of you are gaming 24/7 without your significant other complaining, I get pretty close if I want to gaming on my phone on the sofa though.
she could play diablo w/ you, you know, roll a new char

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I strap a Razer Kishi to my phone and stream from my Playstation to it.

None of you are gaming 24/7 without your significant other complaining, I get pretty close if I want to gaming on my phone on the sofa though.

You just get gayer and gayer don't you...

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Guys, Chris Chris is a guy who thinks you take Exploit as a Flurry rogue because it'll remove the "need" for him to slot Puncture. I wouldn't waste your time reasoning with this bozo.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I dumped Zelda after sitting airport standby 50 hours a week playing it 😂 thank god for the duplication glitch. I def bought the bones necro skin in Diablo then decided rogue killed much faster.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Guys, Chris Chris is a guy who thinks you take Exploit as a Flurry rogue because it'll remove the "need" for him to slot Puncture. I wouldn't waste your time reasoning with this bozo.
But it can. Just need a way to regen energy and also not use combo points, Death Trap may be a way. I'm not following a guide, exploring this for myself.

I dumped Zelda after sitting airport standby 50 hours a week playing it 😂 thank god for the duplication glitch. I def bought the bones necro skin in Diablo then decided rogue killed much faster.
I haven't dumped Zelda, it's just going to take another 80 hours to complete it so I'm going to do FF16 first to avoid spoilers and D4 for the online flame war.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

muggzwon

Molten Core Raider
You don't have to follow a guide to know +vulnerable dmg is one of, if not the best possible stat to get anywhere.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You don't have to follow a guide to know +vulnerable dmg is one of, if not the best possible stat to get anywhere.
Yes it's in it's own bucket, that's why I have the Vulnerable board, stacking Vulnerable bonuses and I'm slotting Exploit even though the extra power isn't turned on.

What have I said that made you think I don't know this?

I just see a potential build in Flurry applying Vulnerable as well as spreading it, so I can have an extra ability and probably do cooldown reset stuff instead of combo points.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Levels iirc? The first ones are crude you need 3 of those. You only have 2 of some of them. If you had one more crude amythest, ruby or saphire, you could then make that next tier.

The next ones unlock as you level up iirc.