Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Finally got a Tempest Roar for my druid for a werenado build, but also got a Greatstaff of the Crone along the way so giving stormclaw a try instead.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got a Tempest Roar for my druid for a werenado build, but also got a Greatstaff of the Crone along the way so giving stormclaw a try instead.

Nice. Those are the ones I wanted to try. Especially the claw build, no need to rely on spirit at all.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Same thing happened to me... Finally got Tempest Roar to drop and then Crone drops 2 hours later (terrible roll though, has minimal +4 skill). Contemplating going Crone Bulwark build.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just beat the campaign at 45 with a chain lightning sorc.

What now? Farm tree of whispers stuff until 50, then do the capstone?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

There are two options at this point:

1) Grind all the way to uber Lilith and beat her
2) Uninstall and go play something else.

Strongly recommend #2.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Schedule the sex change and tell stories at the library.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There are two options at this point:

1) Grind all the way to uber Lilith and beat her
2) Uninstall and go play something else.

Strongly recommend #2.
I'm casual as fuck, so #2 happens naturally when it's time.

Grind tree of whispers missions? Am I wasting time farming any equipment stuff unless I'm in nightmare 3?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
What nightmare level is Uber Lilith? 100?
Uber Lilith you can do any time you enter torment (i think). Not that it would be a good idea but she is lvl 100. Should be a gold dungeon on the map where she's at.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider

Pretty much, yes. Also a good time to finish up quests, Lilith statues, etc. to try and get your paragon bonus from each region. Once you get into T3 then you will switch to Helltides and nightmare dungeons, but T2 is kind of a purgatory few players stay in from what I've seen. My gf and I have been in T2 for a few days, one of the worst things is there aren't many people in it so killing world bosses takes a long fucking time, whereas in T4 the boss dies in like 10 seconds.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm casual as fuck, so #2 happens naturally when it's time.

Grind tree of whispers missions? Am I wasting time farming any equipment stuff unless I'm in nightmare 3?

Try the capstone dungeon. If it doesn't work out, could find someone to do it with or carry you. Otherwise get a 2-3 more levels(do renown stuff) and try again. But yeah basically waiting for wt3 to worry about gear again.

• 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Bandwagon Bandwagon Also if you are playing on PS 4/5, gf and I will probably be trying the capstone later tonight if you are interested in joining.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Levelling speed is definitely vastly increased, gained 3 levels in a few hours to get lv70.

Also noticed that playing on my phone is much more stable with a PS5 opposed to the PS4 I had last week. Wasn't sure if my wifi was the issue.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Hit 70 on Barb, gonna have to slog thru T4 a bit it seems, just can't get the right ancestral rares, been doing it since 63 in T4 lol. I got a good ilvl 2-H mace mid 60's though, likely carry me 75+ easy. I haven't seen a single unique since I did capstone, they were dropping once in awhile before that. Doing the T4 capstone was easy until Elias, could get him down to his last phase/bar, then something would happen that killed me instantly, CE maybe? Got him after a few tries.

I've had one aspect drop twice from 1-70, it's the one that pops an ancient out depending on skill used. I got my 2nd and decided to try it out again, since it was so strong leveling 30ish to 55ish. WW dude procs constantly, and shouts do seem to boost them, so I think I'll add it to build for awhile. Berserkers Fury doesn't seem better than Ancients yet, is it just having the extra unstoppable for bosses? Perhaps I just need to be in endgame gear to get the most out of it? I know there's a couple smart Barb players that might be able to explain why it's better on all the WW builds I see.

Almost to my fury gen board on paragon, then I can switch my passive to Unbridled Rage again, just irritating playing with no rage most of the time.

I'm no super pro player, but anyone needs a hand in game, or just a walking blender, feel free to ask Cynical#11225 just tell me who you are if your IG name isn't obvious, or I'll likely ignore ya lol. Been having fun blasting entire screens with my Pen Rogue, so not playing the Barb as much.

Started a clan awhile ago, not sure if active FoH related ones still full, so if ya want a temp clan, 2 Demons 1 Cup is open <1CUP>

Goonsquad Officer
I am not surprised none of us are playing this shit anymore.

6sqz5wxo8c9b1.jpg
That dude gonna try to put on story hour

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but you cant just make a comparison of a 10 yr old game to a freshly minted one like you are doing. And quite frankly I dont think anyone expects any game released today to be as content filled as any game from 10 yrs ago with 10 yrs of perpetual constant additions of content.

I can't? Why not? People do this all the time? You can ALWAYS compare two like games no matter the age. People continue to compare WoW with other MMOs. People still compare ARPGs in general to Diablo 2. Jesus christ.

Also, it's not really the content that's the issue with most people here. There's many non-content related issues with D4 that simply should not exist, and should never even be an issue on a game released today.

If anything, D4 should be far better game.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I can't? Why not? People do this all the time? You can ALWAYS compare two like games no matter the age. People continue to compare WoW with other MMOs. People still compare ARPGs in general to Diablo 2. Jesus christ.

Also, it's not really the content that's the issue with most people here. There's many non-content related issues with D4 that simply should not exist, and should never even be an issue on a game released today.

If anything, D4 should be far better game.

The original post was literally all about volume of content, so yes it makes you retarded to think they'll be comparable

• 1Cringe

Chris

Potato del Grande
The original post was literally all about volume of content, so yes it makes you retarded to think they'll be comparable
D4 has more story content than current PoE already, although it's mostly low relevence side quests.

I think the size of the D4 world is great but it lacks some biome variety, particularly in dungeons, and monster variety - it's probably less than PoE on launch.

Gear variety is way less than PoE on launch and the main issue for me.