Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We'll see about that later today.

1689662286429.png

6,600 words in the patch notes themselves. It's no secret Druids are a target.

1689662361039.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Ok, what's a different lazy class to try this season? Ice shards sorc isn't fuckin lazy...
Minion necro, while not setting any speed run records, is enjoyable as a lazy experience. I used the berserker type warriors, cold mages, and blood golem. Use a 2h scythe and throw the 40% minion attack speed aspect from the codex on it. Throw the +2 warrior on your rings and +2 mages aspect on your amulet (for +3 mages) when you find them. EZPZ.

The 2h scythe is pretty crucial as it gives life on kill, which keeps your minions pretty much permanently topped off. 2h because minions inherit your weapon damage but not your weapon delay.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Minion necro, while not setting any speed run records, is enjoyable as a lazy experience. I used the berserker type warriors, cold mages, and blood golem. Use a 2h scythe and throw the 40% minion attack speed aspect from the codex on it. Throw the +2 warrior on your rings and +2 mages aspect on your amulet (for +3 mages) when you find them. EZPZ.

The 2h scythe is pretty crucial as it gives life on kill, which keeps your minions pretty much permanently topped off. 2h because minions inherit your weapon damage but not your weapon delay.
Thanks. I may give this a go. I got a Necro to 20 before switching to sorc and I was unimpressed.....but nothing else really appeals to me much so far

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks. I may give this a go. I got a Necro to 20 before switching to sorc and I was unimpressed.....but nothing else really appeals to me much so far
I have a 70 necro that does essentially this.

I use decrep, tendrils and corpse explosion. Build doesn't need a golem. Howl from below gloves makes your corpse explosions into a heat seeking skelly. Ring of Mendeln cranks the dps. The lucky hit off decrepit with the minion attack speed keeps tendrils off cooldown. Use the tendrils aspect on a 2her for a ton of crit and crit damage.

Then use reapers for corpse Gen and frost mages for essence Gen. Then use bone spirit as an essence dump. Between tendrils, corpse explosion and skelly mages you're back at full essence immediately.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
FoH is nothing like battle.net/diablo forums.

Imagine our top 5 sperglords of all time, clone them a million times, and there you have the battle.net forums for past 25 years.

I swear it makes you dumber just trying to read any general forum on there.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
FoH is nothing like battle.net/diablo forums.

Imagine our top 5 sperglords of all time, clone them a million times, and there you have the battle.net forums for past 25 years.

I swear it makes you dumber just trying to read any general forum on there.

I'd put our top 5 retards up to out-retard any 5 retards out there

• 6Worf
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
updating, 8.81GB's

EDIT

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jesus, they nerfed Sorcerers. lol

I'm glad I got that class out of the way to play in pre-season.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it figures that this got nerfed/fixed but not accommodated for the fix. It was the build I enjoyed. Same exact thing happened in Diablo 3 and I quit playing that one as well.

Developer’s Note: We recognize this adjustment is a significant decrease to the Hammer of the Ancients Barbarian build, but we do not want its strength to be reliant on an underlying bug.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Rogue
  • Eaglehorn (Unique Bow): Penetrating Shot has a 30-80% chance to fire an arrow that bounces off walls and scenery. Hitting enemies from behind with Penetrating Shot will make them Vulnerable for 3 seconds.
5Ojx.gif

skylan

Trakanon Raider
Jesus , does anyone have a takeaway from the patch notes? I can't read a book of "fixed an issue where..." and "xxx skill changed from 10-12.5% to 9.1-12.6%"

Like did some classes get fucked and some improved?

My only takeaway is blizzard thinks their game is close enough to being good that incremental stat changes are all that's necessary and that's a little concerning.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Well it figures that this got nerfed/fixed but not accommodated for the fix. It was the build I enjoyed. Same exact thing happened in Diablo 3 and I quit playing that one as well.
Yeah I'm sad too, buhbye to chances of 2 mil crits every once in a while :(

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Jesus , does anyone have a takeaway from the patch notes? I can't read a book of "fixed an issue where..." and "xxx skill changed from 10-12.5% to 9.1-12.6%"

Like did some classes get fucked and some improved?

My only takeaway is blizzard thinks their game is close enough to being good that incremental stat changes are all that's necessary and that's a little concerning.

Their overall balance decisions seemed to be "nerf defenses, buff offenses"? They also nerfed PLing and buffed end game farm activity loot.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Way I see it, is all their "balance" is based on how well players kill Uber Lilith, and they butthurt that so many players killed her so quick and easy.

2bekbc.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Way I see it, is all their "balance" is based on how well players kill Uber Lilith, and they butthurt that so many players killed her so quick and easy.

View attachment 482998

They have her on this pedestal like she's some sort of Dark Souls boss. It's an ARPG, she should be getting killed over and over again for loot. The even more sad thing is she doesn't drop anything special to even make an effort to kill her.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
WTF man, I leveled an alt along my main group to switch after the campaign (more fun than my main), but I didn’t do the campaign with him since I didn’t want to spoil it. Alts can only skip campaign at creation time? Wtf motherfkn fok folk.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Entire set of patch notes is "We're going to use Season 1 to continue testing/balancing things that should have already been tested prior to release"

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users