Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
helltides are actually bugged, a hotfix is in the works. Basically worthless till it hits tho

A lot of people are going to get banned in chat during that stream. I bet if they could turn off the chat they would. It's going to be glorious to see the chat shitting all over them.

Last edited:
  • 16Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 19 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
A lot of people are going to get banned in chat during that stream. I bet if they could turn off the chat they would. It's going to be glorious to see the chat shitting all over them.

BG3: I've been trying out the new Bear Unique; its not that bad and at least I know when I going to get fucked.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Buttfucking Cooldown reduction by 1/3rd is some straight up American Inventorly shit. I have never come across a team of developers who so badly didn't want you to use your fucking abilities.
The concept of the cooldown itself is probably the single worst game mechanic ever devised. It's the pinnacle of lazy, callous design and has poisoned games across every genre for like 25 years now. Nothing is less fun than having every important decision you make tied to arbitrary timers that have no relation to the actions they restrict nor the character's other statuses. At best they simply obstruct the flow of gameplay; at worst they lend a depressing sense of futility to it.

Yet I've heard retard devs try to justify cooldowns by claiming they "let players feel powerful hurrrr while retaining balance durrrr" or some horseshit reasoning these hacks learned at the ITT Tech School of Game Design when they only do the exact opposite: cooldowns leave players more impotent than a soy-fed, Diet Dr.Pepper-sipping Blizzard employee on estrogen waiting in line for xer's next monkeypox booster. Indeed, waiting around until they're allowed to pop off again is how the player spends most of their time under these circumstances, which conveniently suits the reward schedule in the player-abusing gameplay loop of these rat-in-a-box simulators.

The fact that most players don't even question the shittiness of it all just points to the gaming community suffering from levels of demoralization that would even surprise our pal Yuri.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As shitty as it would be if they just shit over builds that used interactions they didn't anticipate, them realizing shit like vulnerable being too important because it DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS IT DOES is next level retarded. "So we noticed these numbers over here are bigger than those numbers over there and we just didn't have any way of anticipating that that could mean something"

There's no other explanation than they either don't test anything, have no fucking idea what they're doing, or most likely both

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
As shitty as it would be if they just shit over builds that used interactions they didn't anticipate, them realizing shit like vulnerable being too important because it DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS IT DOES is next level retarded. "So we noticed these numbers over here are bigger than those numbers over there and we just didn't have any way of anticipating that that could mean something"

There's no other explanation than they either don't test anything, have no fucking idea what they're doing, or most likely both

It's flabbergasting, honestly. And it's the first time it's ever happened with a Blizzard game. I honestly can only thank the fact that I was in a coma for the past 15 years that I didn't waste money on this otherwise total surprise outcome.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
helltides are actually bugged, a hotfix is in the works. Basically worthless till it hits tho

I hope they talk down to everyone and explain why they know better, it's for the good of the game, etc. Quin's stream should be lit for the memes - can't wait.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This is just going to be D3 for different reasons. Everyone will quit, they'll patch it and make it ok like a text to year later, first expac will be interesting but by that point they've cancelled the second one.

• 5Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

Yeah, thankfully as a casual when I logged in I didn't feel AS WEAK as I thought I would, but my damage and survivability has suffered for sure. Went from low 40 NMs to doing 34-37 if I'm lucky and the enemies / affixes aren't too cheesy.

Pretty big change for what is essentially a co-op single player game that is always online.

I do think they will somewhat reverse course fairly quickly, only because it seems a good amount of people are furious, lmao. We shall see......at least I feel I got my money's worth for the most part.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Holy Fuck I thought it was just me. The horse is the worst implementation of a mount in any game I can think of; unless I am racing to a world boss, I don't mount up at all.
my wifes rogue has faster running speed, i just stand there and let her drag me around...

also she doesn't get stuck on a silly rock like the stupid horses

or she doesn't have to dismount to climb a fucking rope

mounts are just retarded, reflects the dev i'm sure

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Undocumented change is supposedly WT3 is hard capped to level 40 and WT4 is to 60. Speedrunners were getting in at 36.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida

Was totally expecting the skyrim meme, but I think that worked better lol

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

If they want players to chase other stats, then make those other stats worth it. Would have to rewrite the damage formula because they put so many things that just add with each other, vs the few things that multiply against everything else.

Shouldn't need to test it, fucking math should tell you what few stats were going to be coveted over others.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mur

Trakanon Raider
bhc.jpg

Miserable cunt confirmed

• 6Like
  • 3Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shouldn't need to test it, fucking math should tell you what few stats were going to be coveted over others.
WAT?!? MATH in video game programing?!? Jogger please, the development tools they learned in school don't show any need for MATH! Plus, the school needed those diversity points at all levels, so *Oprah hand wave* you get an A, and you get an A, and you get an A...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
batphone the fucking response team

the 4 horsemen of the Diablo apocalypse just landed

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 483082

Miserable cunt confirmed
Yeah Xevy turned into a fucking moron.

I like your Leisure Suit Larry idea. You’ll have better luck getting to hump Dewmi Moore in love for sail than anyone on the diversity hired D4 team getting anything on track before they are shit canned after the official close of the acquisition.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah Xevy turned into a fucking moron.

I like your Leisure Suit Larry idea. You’ll have better luck getting to hump Dewmi Moore in love for sail than anyone on the diversity hired D4 team getting anything on track before they are shit canned after the official close of the acquisition.

With any luck Microsoft dumps 75% of the company in the trash and then merges existing Microsoft teams from existing Microsoft studios to replace key positions

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!