Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Fucker

Log Wizard
Wow, just popped in here and wow, they nerfed the living shit out of their already dying game? Thats their answer to get more people to play? Like holy shit!

I had this on revisit at S6-S7, maybe now I wont even bother.

Its like the only MULTIPLIERS, like WTF option do they want us to use? did they give us one? FUCK NO! And like Booze said, they are trying really hard in this game for you NOT to use your skills for some reson, like WTF?

Weve nerfed the shit out of your defenses in general, but dont worry, all the additives that were shit to begin with are now +25% stronger!
One of the worst game patches in history. Nerfed everything, killed a class, and made the already slim gear choices even narrower. Finding upgrades was rare as it was, now it will be almost impossible because if your gear doesn't have crit and vulnerability, it is useless.

This doesn't even address S1 which is dumb and pointless.

And to top it all off, they nerfed tport time from 3s to 5s.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
The ranged combat animations and missile times on rogue will annoy you greatly if you are used to flurry/TB crispness.

Just a warning. You might be ok with it but it's definitely a noticeable change.
ya I just think if the grind is gonna be longer then i should try a new class, but if rogue is better by far then thanks maybe TB again, its just a high action build with all the movement and shit. hands getting tired when doing dungeons back to back. on my deck its not so bad but def better player on the computer since i can aim better with a mouse than a controller when i want to shadow step or dash.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
First time playing since the patch… and this fucking thing drops
IMG_3218.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The real shitters are the ones buying cosmetics and Battle Passes for games that take a huge dump like these. Pretty sure most people who spent 70 bucks got at LEAST 20 hours of gameplay. Was it GOOD gameplay? That's subjective, who knows. But if they're looking to spend time on something they can CHOOSE to spend time on they got their moneys worth.
70 bucks for 20 hours of mindless entertainment is a good enough ROI for me.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
70 bucks for 20 hours of mindless entertainment is a good enough ROI for me.
Right? It's weird because as a game - I look at the ones i've played for 50+ or maybe even 100+ hrs as "worth" it. Obviously the MMOs. But I spend $5 on a bottle of water every other day or whatever, get uber eats delivered to my office, and waste money in countless ways. It's only gaming or certain hobbies/interest most folks take the particular ROI viewpoint on.

Worth it in that sense, but at the same time I want to be annoyed that blizzard is a bunch of faggots and can't even take an easy winner like Diablo and make it something that is above average. I do enjoy the ARPG gameplay generally and its always fun for at least some period of time. Even as they continue to not evolve.

Going to do S1 with some buds and see how it plays out, if its fun we will continue, if not....on to the BG3 and whatever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Argarth

On the verandah
Funny thing about this. Dave brevik said in a really old interview. When he was working on the 2nd d2 expansion or d3. (He didn't even know what to call it) they were going for huge multi-player towns and areas with Uber bosses for groups.

Fast forward a number of years. And we had what he dis with marvel heroes. Which felt amazing to me. I do really miss that game.

Also does d4 not have a group finding tool? Or have I been blind for 88lvls lol
Damn you for mentioning Marvel Heroes... DAMN YOU I SAY!

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Funny thing about this. Dave brevik said in a really old interview. When he was working on the 2nd d2 expansion or d3. (He didn't even know what to call it) they were going for huge multi-player towns and areas with Uber bosses for groups.

Fast forward a number of years. And we had what he dis with marvel heroes. Which felt amazing to me. I do really miss that game.

Also does d4 not have a group finding tool? Or have I been blind for 88lvls lol
Damn Marvel Heroes gone too soon. I played the hell out of that game. Pour one out for my six or seven Cosmic Heroes. My wallet, however, is thankful because that game also broke me on spending money on games. I have to mention both every time. I need to stop before I tell the flood story again.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Argarth

On the verandah
Damn Marvel Heroes gone too soon. I played the hell out of that game. Pour one out for my six or seven Cosmic Heroes. My wallet, however, is thankful because that game also broke me on spending money on games. I have to mention both every time. I need to stop before I tell the flood story again.
If Gavinmad Gavinmad sees this, he'll likely be in shortly to remind us how he "Cosmic'd" half the roster, or some other such madness. Truly an impressive feat.

I've said it before, but more hours into MH then any other game except WoW, and third place isn't even close. Such an addictive game. Thank you once again Mr. Brevick.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Argarth

On the verandah
Yes except that this would be a failure for Blizz who is expecting to milk your MAUs and wallet indefinitely.
Agreed, I've had a ton of fun, so no regrets except for that the fact that now I've basically lost interest. Wallet firmly closed for the foreseeable future.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Gavinmad Gavinmad sees this, he'll likely be in shortly to remind us how he "Cosmic'd" half the roster, or some other such madness. Truly an impressive feat.

I've said it before, but more hours into MH then any other game except WoW, and third place isn't even close. Such an addictive game. Thank you once again Mr. Brevick.
That game sucked, dunno why anyone would sink thousands of hours into it.

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I see now why they call it an MMO.

They wanted to create the first MMO to be dead within 3 months after launch.

They dun gud.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
How much GGG is paying Bobby to promo PoE like this? Seriously, GGG must be creaming over this. I bet they're gonna take some hilarious shots at D4 during their con

• 1Solidarity