Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
For barber it depends on your build really, if you have really good aoe clear but not super great single target you will want a longer one and vice versa as far as I can figure

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Ya. I have to admit. Not in your best interest to have these two showcasing your game. They honestly were better off having this fuckin thing playing than those two...

View attachment 486404
100% of all these stupid motherfuckers need to keep their motherfucking fucking motherfucking faces off of shit. I'm talking about ALL of them, not just the creepy homos. They think they are rockstars because they work at Blizzard, but are completely blind to the fact that all of them look like raging vaginas with their self made interviews and jerkoff "campfire chats" upon which they have to put their portraits all over.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Now, the stupidity of Blizzard is that they have put all the games gameplay/design eggs in one basket. I have zero faith that they will realize that aspects and malignant hearts just need to be toned down ,activated passives once discovered. Like the Barbarian expertise for all classes. Figure out a better way to have players build up their characters. Like I don't know...less fuckin useless stats on a gear to make up for the OP hearts?!

It is not about eggs in a basket, its about rotten eggs.

The paragon board is boring, itemesation is shit, pvp is complete shit, the multiplayer creates zero involvement, and the only virtue the absence of high end rewards has is that you don't have to do the boring shit they call endgame.

More I think about this game more I see it has a good 1-50 experience and an ok campaign, with everything else being low quality tacked on systems.

They should be giving people that hit 100 in s1 a character bound shako.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
It took them TWO MINUTES to kill that regular dungeon boss on TIER FUCKING 1. These are the people in charge of this game? Holy shit.

That's "really fast but feels attainable if they work hard on their character" for the kind of players they have left after these two months of bullshit. They're just playing to their audience, even if it is unintended.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I honestly thought the black shirt was a dude at first.
Until you said something, I thought it was. I was fast forward to large pan shots of them. Listening to the video for a minute up above, even he says "I dont even want to listen to this dude."

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I only watched a couple minutes, but all they did was talk about "architecture". Did they talk about the actual game or game play at any point?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Honestly I can't imagine why anyone would hire any of them. Even with Blizzard being as dogshit as they are they have enough resumes coming in that they could at least hire people who actually play fucking games with any degree of passion over a couple of controller dykes who can barely clear a t1 dungeon.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I only watched a couple minutes, but all they did was talk about "architecture". Did they talk about the actual game or game play at any point?
I don't understand what is "game"? I am architect

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Christ that video is embarrassing. I know we joke about the diversity hire shit at Blizzard but god damn if that video isn't telling.

POE has some problems but just look at the recent Exilecon vods and what do you see? A bunch of nerdy white dudes in charge that at least play their own game.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Actually what really makes it bad isn't that they sat down and filmed with atrocity, it's that someone gave to green light to post this shit. It would honestly be better for them and the company as a whole if we didn't even see this shit. It's better for the player base to simply think they are incompetent DEI fag failure hires with no talent, direction, skill, or ability. Instead of removing all doubt and proving it.

Hell just like that retard American Inventor posting about how much cock they gargle and can't add stash tabs because they are fucking stupid as shit. It's better to say fucking nothing. Not one pullback of the curtain has given anyone even the slightest hint that they can even head the right direction. Instead the more we are shown the more we are appalled.

It isn't that Blizzard is simply hiring trannies, the company itself is the tranny. It's that old 90s Pizzahut restaurant that you could sit down at with the red plastic cups, a full pizza buffet and that Streetfighter 2 arcade game in the corner. We were there when it reached it's true potential. Then it turned into a weird Mexican Restaurant, then a shitty Chinese food one, and not it's fully lopped its cock and balls off and is some run down nail salon. Fuck.

• 7Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Christ that video is embarrassing. I know we joke about the diversity hire shit at Blizzard but god damn if that video isn't telling.

POE has some problems but just look at the recent Exilecon vods and what do you see? A bunch of nerdy white dudes in charge that at least play their own game.
HOW DID YOU FIND VIDJA, OLGA?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Any masculine heterosexual males makes games anymore?

Do any masculine heterosexual males makes games anymore?
E73C7816-1.jpg

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Well getting a 2.8 barber at level 75 made a few more levels fun again, just hit 80 and I'm basically at the point where I run 2 or 3 NMs a day just to break the level 15 glyph radius increase and then I think that is all for Season 1.

Sucks because I haven't seen a single upgrade in probably 10-15 levels, and that is even with having someone better geared take me through some tier 60+ ones.

Sure, they drop considerably more ancestral gear, but 99.9% of it is still garbage. I would be more excited to log in if I had a decent chance of at least an upgrade a day. As it stands, this game was not made with end-game fun in mind, it is a slog and a half with little to no chance at a reward.

Shit, even if I landed one of those "uber-rares" I don't think it would be enough to keep me playing. I'd probably sell my account for a good chunk of cash, lol.

• 1Like