Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
My first thought was it looked like Kain, and he had fallen on harder times from drinking winos haha.

I'd kill for a well done reboot of the original Legacy of Kain with a modern ARPG system, bigger Nosgoth, and open world shit. I loved the original. The switch to a 3D action game kinda sucked, even though I liked Soul Reaver for it's story. Fucking shit went weird after that with angel vampires and interdimensional space aliens, so they basically killed the series.
Oh man I'd love to play a new clean looking legacy of kain. That game was so great when it came out. And the opening video to soul reaver was so good. Then boy did they drop the ball on the game. So much potential

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
did they hire her b/c she has the same name as this cringy faggot host, chleo & khleo play diablo?
She's been popular with the nerds since "The Peripheral." I didnt think it was great, but it wasnt near as bad as some of the other series that have came out lately. Id rather just see some more Megan Fox dressing like a Halloween Thot, though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was actually 9,166 or something higher than 9k I saw a correction on it somewhere.
1000002340.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How did I miss this cringey shit, holy fuck.

So this is what happens when the actors go on Strike? This was bad...

She's been popular with the nerds since "The Peripheral." I didnt think it was great, but it wasnt near as bad as some of the other series that have came out lately. Id rather just see some more Megan Fox dressing like a Halloween Thot, though.
Its a shame they cancelled season 2. I liked the show enough to have watched another season.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I only want to see a celebrity play a game if they either a) voice acted a good character or b) are gamers.

Like the Aerith voice actor in FF7R decided to own the part and actially played the game and did cosplay.

Or Henry Cavill playing a Warhammer game.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's spent hundreds of dollars on PoE and nothing on D4.

No carrots doesn't just describe the D4 endgame. There is also no carrot for the MTX in D4.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You should have known how terribly bad it was going when they blew their load on the NEXT SEASON when the first season barely got going. Seasons are supposed to be 90 days or so yeah?

• 2Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
yeah they already announced it will start on October 17th.

I haven't even bothered with season one, can someone tell me what's the minimum level you need to be to see all of the season questline?

Chris

Potato del Grande
yeah they already announced it will start on October 17th.

I haven't even bothered with season one, can someone tell me what's the minimum level you need to be to see all of the season questline?
You can start it at lv1 if you skip the main story, not sure if there are level gates later but you can do it all in WT1.

There isn't much of a story though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Having a blast at 96 exploiting the berserk ripping / barber, planning to cheese Lillith before it inevitably gets fixed in a few days.

So far got her to phase 2 3 times, so cheesy yet so fun, insane crit damage once it builds up.

I still have no idea how to.dodge the stupid fireballs but P1 seems RNG how long she stays still to get the bleed ticking so I haven't had many tries to practice, should be able to get her though.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
D4 is officially dead.

Well, may we always remember it for its fabulous cinematic trailers and how quickly people got down bad for Lilith.
Here, here.

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
D4 is officially dead.

Here, here.

It's almost shocking...the things I told a couple buddies a bit ago about balance in D4 being simple.

Don't nerf unless extreme cases arise, instead balance by using difficulty levels and then buff classes that can't make it to the same difficulty that others can.

Finally, fuck PVP, don't EVER EVER EVER balance a game that isn't based on PvP on PvP.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I just wish Dibbles was in a Dibbles game. I guess he's to evil for the series anymore. At least we got busstop signs and some turbo cunt singing a song about getting fucked like a demon that's empowering to what turbo dykes sing about Satan but Satan in the game that's a nono.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
It's almost shocking...the things I told a couple buddies a bit ago about balance in D4 being simple.

Don't nerf unless extreme cases arise, instead balance by using difficulty levels and then buff classes that can't make it to the same difficulty that others can.

Finally, fuck PVP, don't EVER EVER EVER balance a game that isn't based on PvP on PvP.

Few things on this planet send me into an unfettered rage than companies balancing primarily PVE games around PVP. WoW and Destiny in particular. At least Bungie has finally gotten better about it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Uh oh hey guys there is a 25% extra gold/XP bonus this weekend to compete with Starfield.

"“For those curious where to attribute this newfound boon, look for the new in-game icon beside your potion count that signifies the increased rate of earning Gold and XP,” Blizzard says in its brief. “Stoke the fire, gather round, and rally your most savvy of companions to slay demons with renewed fervor. The Blessed Mother’s cruelty is matched by her generosity, but not for long.”"

What fucking planet do these people live on that anyone gives two shits about being even remotely excited for that broken ass fucking game.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users