Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Enjoyed playing it with the wife for awhile, but it went from played to shelved quickly and brutally.

Don't think I regret the purchase but I do yearn for the days of good Blizzard. The sense of what was lost, what could have been, etc. is the biggest disappointment.
Absolutely, if I didn't play with a few friends I would have quit way sooner, I log on maybe once or twice a week, do a nightmare dungeon, then quit again.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Enjoyed playing it with the wife for awhile, but it went from played to shelved quickly and brutally.

Don't think I regret the purchase but I do yearn for the days of good Blizzard. The sense of what was lost, what could have been, etc. is the biggest disappointment.
This was pretty much my exact experience and the exact feelings of my wife and I. The biggest tragedy here is knowing the potential that was wasted.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this'll be a month i and wife haven't touched the game and it'll be a season 2 in 2 weeks

who is actually gonna check out this garbage?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Did they even post all the season details or still just the fat trannie fempire sell sheet?

Chris

Potato del Grande
this'll be a month i and wife haven't touched the game and it'll be a season 2 in 2 weeks

who is actually gonna check out this garbage?
How long do gaming trends last?

Everyone may still be playing Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty in 2 weeks. Asmongold just started playing it fresh and is enjoying it, that'll prompt a larger streamer trend that'll drown out D4.

I still have to play BG3 and FF16 Hardmode. But I'm going to do another Phantom Liberty playthrough on max difficulty first.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Did they even post all the season details or still just the fat trannie fempire sell sheet?
Think the first stream is sometime tomorrow afternoon but they "have so much planned they need to split it into TWO STREAMS!!!!" <---LOL, very much looking forward to what kinda bullshit they try to pass off as loads of content.

Ps. Fixing resistances and making uber uniques obtainable should NOT count as a new planned feature.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I think most are hoping for Season 3-4 to be the time to revisit the game. Right now there so much to play elsewhere why waste it on playing this broken version of the game. That being said I did enjoy my 80 hours played but hit that wall quick and never logged back in. I made two characters but neither made it to level 60. I don't have buyers remorse but I am disappointed I didn't get more time out of it. I'll revisit in some future season.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
fempire ?

xzL.gif

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Extensive changes to reward. While I might not play Season 2, or D4 ever again, I can recognize this is a lot more than people expected out of Season 2.

The fire must be lit under their ass.

Season 2 is a complete NGE in terms of reward scaling.

If they added a new currency system or two, plus changing how Enchanting works, I'd probably be sold on a future season given the start of these changes in Season 2.

They keep going in this direction, with Season 3 and 4, and this game might eventually get holdouts back into the game earlier than expected before any DLC hype or expansion talk.

This was unexpected from Blizzard.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
In addition to the new changes, devs stated itemization will be their number one focus.

They're saying and doing all the right things, hate it or love it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ok but where's all the new cosmetics for the shop? That's what really matters.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, pretty major Ws out of the stream. I'll probably give it another shot in S3.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely had some good stuff to say today, hopefully it doesn't turn for the worst next week when they talk class balance and resists.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still going to wait for Paladin or Monk, none of the release classes really felt fun, Sorc was close, but the dual Hydra got nuked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anyone have a quick TLDW of what was said?

Completely overhauled reward progression through T3 T4 complete with ilevel scaling and cleanup of trash regular items. (huge massive QoL for grinding and farming)

New uber boss Duriel will drop uniques confirmed, not just new uber uniques that are unattainable like people were speculating.

Bunch of other shit. Big changes.