Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
But I also don't get why people make such a big deal about what launcher they use, either.
I think because the Steam ecosystem is MILES better than every single other "gaming" platform out there. The functionality you get with Steam's friend list alone shits all over things like Epic, Battle.net, EA, etc. Not to mention all the rest of the things it offers.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think because the Steam ecosystem is MILES better than every single other "gaming" platform out there. The functionality you get with Steam's friend list alone shits all over things like Epic, Battle.net, EA, etc. Not to mention all the rest of the things it offers.
Lol get the fuck out of here with this.

The steam "ecosystem" is only better because it's been around forever and it has everything in it, as opposed to curated games (for better or worse).

Steam is outdated as fuck and if those lazy cunts aren't going to update their app/interface with something more modern , somebody else should.

Every other launcher is better than steam, except for the fact that they don't have multiple decades worth of games from every publisher that exists.

• 3Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

The steam "ecosystem" is only better because it's been around forever and it has everything in it, as opposed to curated games (for better or worse).

Steam is outdated as fuck and if those lazy cunts aren't going to update their app/interface with something more modern , somebody else should.

Every other launcher is better than steam, except for the fact that they don't have multiple decades worth of games from every publisher that exists.
Ok, Zoomer.

Ever try matchmaking on Epic? Every try "Join game" on a friend from friends list on Epic? Oh wait, you can't. Instead, you have to be "invited" and hope that said invite actually shows up. Chivalry 2 was honestly one of the worst gaming experiences of my life on that shit platform because the functionality to play with friends is traaaaash.

And if you honestly think EA Play or Battle.net are even close to Steam in terms of functionality, interface, and ability to play with friends, you're smokin' that Scooby Doo dick and can't be helped. Can you -dxlevel 80 on EA play? What about -refresh on battle.net?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

image_2023-10-05_175126027.png

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Changes look good and there's JUST enough of a lull in gaming to consider playing this again, but then I remember, there's literally no class/skill combo that interests me. Maybe there's some viability shit they changed since I quit, but being stuck as one of two builds per class sucks ass. It was the worst thing about D3, the only comfort was knowing you and everyone else on the Leaderboard were the same build and you could see if you were better/luckier than they were. This doesn't have that so it's just like manufactured class archetypes you have to play to hit endgame.

• 2Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ah yes, the age old fix for shitty ARPG games. Does your game suck? Just make loot easier to get and buff up the power of the player. Doesn't matter that the game still sucks, it will make the idiots feel better about it.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Ok, Zoomer.

Ever try matchmaking on Epic?
Matchmaking? Sir, no. I don't do multiplayer. All I want is an app with all my games, access to every mod, and no requirements to change my password more often than every 20 years.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Ah yes, the age old fix for shitty ARPG games. Does your game suck? Just make loot easier to get and buff up the power of the player. Doesn't matter that the game still sucks, it will make the idiots feel better about it.
Yep. More loot that you can't use is still bad loot. Instead of throwing away 999 out of 999 drops, I get to throw away 1499 out of 1499 drops.

Progress!

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Call me when they ditch that shit ass aspect system and unfuck the skill trees and paragon gayness, oh and when they fucking add DIABLO to the goddamn game.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
C
Matchmaking? Sir, no. I don't do multiplayer. All I want is an app with all my games, access to every mod, and no requirements to change my password more often than every 20 years.
Doesn't sound like any other launcher other then *checks notes* Steam.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Steam actually has so many features no one has a clue about. I used to go to my friends list, see my friends playing H1Z1, hit "watch game" and it would live stream their game to me if they accepted. This was in like 2016. Every other launcher is just some Apple-esque attempt to force people to use their dumb shit because they don't want to lose a little money to a superior software setup.

I don't care if every game is sold through steam, but I definitely wish you could link them to steam just so people could know what you're playing and you could track your hours played. That's all I care about really.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Call me when they ditch that shit ass aspect system and unfuck the skill trees and paragon gayness, oh and when they fucking add DIABLO to the goddamn game.

And when they fire 99% of the place.

• 1Solidarity