Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's why you're retarded. It's not flawed "1000 different ways" it's flawed in a bunch of different ways that comes down to the awful loot. Whether its too many shitty stats, no loot to strive for making everything pointless, hilariously bad affixes pigeonholing everyone into only using very few out of a large number, etc

Which is why you haven't been able to name any big issues that doesn't ultimately come down to loot. Just "hurr durr fixing loot is for dummies they should be fixing these other things I'm too stupid to name"

And this is why you're retarded. The flaws don't come down to loot. Loot is an issue but even it's problems link up to the interactions between the flawed systems elsewhere. Like I said before +30% damage vs crowd controlled enemies would be a fine mod on an item but it runs into the issue that that boss enemies are almost never CCed. That isn't a loot issue, the item mod itself is fine, it's an issue with the bosses not being able to CCed at any kind of reasonable uptime. Of course bosses being CC-able runs into a ton more problems because this game is nothing but problematic. You could let bosses always be CCed but as we've seen in other games its just a constant design problem going forward, like PoE and the unending nerfs to stuff like Temporal Chains. Beyond that, why CC a boss when you can just instantly kill it which is not all that difficult in Diablo 4 given how out of control player power is even though the retards will try to argue players aren't powerful enough. So while they could just make it +1000% more damage against crowd controlled enemies and retards like you would lose your shit over it, it's just a band aid on a much deeper problem in interwoven systems that isn't centered around loot in any fashion.

We can look further into this. You don't like that you can find end game equipment at level 70 but with the game scaling with the players level, its scaling with that kind of equipment available. You can make it so item mods have ilvls required like some uniques but you are going to fuck up the balance all the way from lvl 50 onward to do it. It's a loot issue to the small minded but it's also a massive balance issue that effects 50%+ of the game.

The idea I couldn't name any other big issues that don't come down to loot when you just completely abandoned the entire player power argument you originally tried to make once I provided examples of how player power is out of control long before you get sacred/ancient items, or even access to the pantheon system, is again laughable. Talk about having no self perception at all. The list of issues is a long one and goes much further than loot. The easy, top down, one is that there's nothing to do in the game. You kill uber Lillith within a few days play time and then what? There's no end game content. Further from that, leveling is just running the same dungeons over and over again. You unlock the next world tiers then continue to just run the same dungeons over and over. The builder/spender combat feels like shit, it's simply not fun to play and it pidgeon holes you into 1 or 2 builds per class based on what can maintain their resource. It's a massive shared world that has absolutely no purpose. The D4 team has no chance at maintaining an interesting seasonal model, they simple don't have the dev skills to do it. The million different on death effects and combat with screen clarity that makes PoEs seem good. Everything related to mounts. A very console focused UI with very little customization available. Janky hitboxes for enemy abilities. Etc, etc, etc. Trying to act like the only issue Diablo 4 has is loot is something only someone who was dumb enough to pre-order the game would do. I've been editing as I remember more and it's already doubled in size within 15 minutes. The issues D4 has is an almost endless list and only a fool would try to say it starts and ends at loot.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
And this is why you're retarded. The flaws don't come down to loot. Loot is an issue but even it's problems link up to the interactions between the flawed systems elsewhere. Like I said before +30% damage vs crowd controlled enemies would be a fine mod on an item but it runs into the issue that that boss enemies are almost never CCed. That isn't a loot issue, the item mod itself is fine, it's an issue with the bosses not being able to CCed at any kind of reasonable uptime. Of course bosses being CC-able runs into a ton more problems because this game is nothing but problematic. You could let bosses always be CCed but as we've seen in other games its just a constant design problem going forward, like PoE and the unending nerfs to stuff like Temporal Chains. Beyond that, why CC a boss when you can just instantly kill it which is not all that difficult in Diablo 4 given how out of control player power is even though the retards will try to argue players aren't powerful enough. So while they could just make it +1000% more damage against crowd controlled enemies and retards like you would lose your shit over it, it's just a band aid on a much deeper problem in interwoven systems that isn't centered around loot in any fashion.

We can look further into this. You don't like that you can find end game equipment at level 70 but with the game scaling with the players level, its scaling with that kind of equipment available. You can make it so item mods have ilvls required like some uniques but you are going to fuck up the balance all the way from lvl 50 onward to do it. It's a loot issue to the small minded but it's also a massive balance issue that effects 50%+ of the game.

The idea I couldn't name any other big issues that don't come down to loot when you just completely abandoned the entire player power argument you originally tried to make once I provided examples of how player power is out of control long before you get sacred/ancient items, or even access to the pantheon system, is again laughable. Talk about having no self perception at all. The list of issues is a long one and goes much further than loot. The easy, top down, one is that there's nothing to do in the game. You kill uber Lillith within a few days play time and then what? There's no end game content. Further from that, leveling is just running the same dungeons over and over again. You unlock the next world tiers then continue to just run the same dungeons over and over. The builder/spender combat feels like shit, it's simply not fun to play and it pidgeon holes you into 1 or 2 builds per class based on what can maintain their resource. It's a massive shared world that has absolutely no purpose. The D4 team has no chance at maintaining an interesting seasonal model, they simple don't have the dev skills to do it. The million different on death effects and combat with screen clarity that makes PoE seem good. Everything related to mounts. A very console focused UI with very little customization available. Janky hitboxes for enemy abilities. Etc, etc, etc. Trying to act like the only issue Diablo 4 has is loot is something only someone who was dumb enough to pre-order the game would do.

Just admit you watched some YouTube videos when the game first came out, because everything you said is so dated and clueless that you're just embarrassing yourself.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just admit you watched some YouTube videos when the game first came out, because everything you said is so dated and clueless that you're just embarrassing yourself.

Ya, I'd try to avoid that too cause you don't stand a chance at making an 'its only loot' argument. Don't worry, you'll still be able to spend $500 in the cash shop after they've made loot +1 gooder. Keep sucking on the Blizzard teet ya shill.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ya, I'd try to avoid that too cause you don't stand a chance at making an 'its only loot' argument. Don't worry, you'll still be able to spend $500 in the cash shop after they've made loot +1 gooder. Keep sucking on the Blizzard teet ya shill.

-Loot having shitty modifiers isn't a loot problem.
-No meaningful loot after level 70 isn't a loot problem.
-All but a tiny handful of builds, and the entire sorcerer class being weak isn't a power problem

-Build/spender gameplay that hasn't been a problem since early on IS A MASSIVE ISSUE.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Question, does S1 content stick around during S2, and on and on? I never did any of the seasons in Diablo 3, and I didn't play season 1 of D4. I do know Pathfinder I think incorporates their seasons into the core game.

Just wondering. I had fun with D4 for a while with some friends, just wondering if in a couple years from now you can go back and there be a big glut of content.

You'd need to wait for DLCs to get Eternal realm content. If you aren't a seasonal player or don't like the seasonal model, then yeah it's wait for first expansion.

Permanent content additions wouldn't be seen in any seasonal patch, but is likely to be seen in the first expansion. You could wait for 2-3 expacs then do a big glut of content.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Question, does S1 content stick around during S2, and on and on? I never did any of the seasons in Diablo 3, and I didn't play season 1 of D4. I do know Pathfinder I think incorporates their seasons into the core game.

Just wondering. I had fun with D4 for a while with some friends, just wondering if in a couple years from now you can go back and there be a big glut of content.
There's only been one season so its hard to say what their plan is. In D3, I don't think anything but the transmogs would roll over/go to your 'normal' char, but that could ultimately change if they stumbled on something that made the game great. PoE / Pathfinder model tends to roll things into the base game if good enough, would be ideal to see some of that here assuming they can even develop something good enough.

Salty that they didn't leave the d2 uniques they put in a d3 season in the game, that and the atlernate power tree were great.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
There's only been one season so its hard to say what their plan is. In D3, I don't think anything but the transmogs would roll over/go to your 'normal' char, but that could ultimately change if they stumbled on something that made the game great. PoE / Pathfinder model tends to roll things into the base game if good enough, would be ideal to see some of that here assuming they can even develop something good enough.

Salty that they didn't leave the d2 uniques they put in a d3 season in the game, that and the atlernate power tree were great.
I don't really care about the mechanics with the season, just wondered if whatever the side story / quest might be available further down the road. I really don't feel like leveling up another character just to check out a bit of extra content. Rather take my established character and run through the quests. If say after a couple of years, the game has a bunch more content that way, then sure level up another guy, but fuck wasting my time on a new character every season.

Thanks though guys.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Now I know you are simply trolling. No one could possibly be this stupid, even you.

Just tuck your tail between your legs and bow out of this one 😂. People complained about that early, but every class gets to the point where you don't have to use builders all that often, and some you don't even have it on your bar.

So gtfo with your dumb shit

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just tuck your tail between your legs and bow out of this one 😂. People complained about that early, but every class gets to the point where you don't have to use builders all that often, and some you don't even have it on your bar.

So gtfo with your dumb shit

Tell me you don't play this game without telling me you don't play this game. It would make a lot of sense given what you've been trying to pass off here.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Tell me you don't play this game without telling me you don't play this game. It would make a lot of sense given what you've been trying to pass off here.

lol how many times you going to edit this post?

Loved the variation where you made my exact point about shitty loot and weak builds.

Realized how retarded that made you look, huh? 😂

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol how many times you going to edit this post?

Loved the variation where you made my exact point about shitty loot and weak builds.

Realized how retarded that made you look, huh? 😂

No, you just get distracted easily. It's best to keep you on topic so you don't go off into left field chasing something that was never said. The point I made, and that I made before which you took issue with, is that you are pidgeon holed into 1 or 2 builds based on which skills work with the resource recovering mechanics. Again ... not a loot issue in any fashion except if you're retarded. The fact that some Barb build doesn't CC enemies so it can't recover rage has nothing at all to do with shitty loot. So again we come to you having no understanding of how the game functions which would be easily explained by you not actually playing the game very much. I'm not sure if you're just ignorant or really just this dumb. The fact you seem to agree with that assessment I made would suggest you agree with the fact the builder/spender gameplay is a problem that forces you into 1 or 2 builds. So which is it?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
No, you just get distracted easily. It's best to keep you on topic so you don't go off into left field chasing something that was never said. The point I made, and that I made before which you took issue with, is that you are pidgeon holed into 1 or 2 builds based on which skills work with the resource recovering mechanics. Again ... not a loot issue in any fashion except if you're retarded. The fact that some Barb build doesn't CC enemies so it can't recover rage has nothing at all to do with shitty loot. So again we come to you having no understanding of how the game functions which would be easily explained by you not actually playing the game very much. I'm not sure if you're just ignorant or really just this dumb. The fact you seem to agree with that assessment I made would suggest you agree with the fact the builder/spender gameplay is a problem that forces you into 1 or 2 builds. So which is it?

Do you always edit and completely change your posts or are you just in some retard rage mode? 😂

Are you going to stay with "this one barb build has resource issues" as whatever idiotic point you think you're making?

It's ok that you don't really know what you're talking about. You thought you were going to come in here and tell everyone how stupid they were for thinking these were steps in the right direction and have had your shit pushed in repeatedly to the point you're completely rewriting every posts 4-5 times because you realize how flawed and stupid all your arguments are.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you always edit and completely change your posts or are you just in some retard rage mode? 😂

Are you going to stay with "this one barb build has resource issues" as whatever idiotic point you think you're making?

It's ok that you don't really know what you're talking about. You thought you were going to come in here and tell everyone how stupid they were for thinking these were steps in the right direction and have had your shit pushed in repeatedly to the point you're completely rewriting every posts 4-5 times because you realize how flawed and stupid all your arguments are.

Yes, I tend to go back and edit to make my posts more clear and fix errors. No, I never said 'this one barb build has resource issues', I said that basically every build other than 1 or 2 per class has resource issues and anyone who's played the game knows that for a fact. You've even acknowledged it as being true. I have a feeling I never needed to tell anyone how stupid you are, you make more than a good enough example of it everywhere you go.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Careful, you're 60 seconds away from the classic Ambiturner "OMG YOU GOT SO BURNED YOU KNOW IT LOL."

He's really good @ internet.

• 1Salty

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Careful, you're 60 seconds away from the classic Ambiturner "OMG YOU GOT SO BURNED YOU KNOW IT LOL."

He's really good @ internet.

So does he just not play the game and comes here to 'own noobs' or something?

Xevy

Log Wizard
No, he's a casual nerd who just wants to yell at some one on FoH because they can't get any respect in real life.

If he knew you were one of the few good PoE players on here with level 100's in hardcore before it was a joke he wouldn't even change his tune. He'd dumb down on being a mouthy fuck who probably posts on Reddit.

The irony is you're both right, but he's insufferable so fuck him.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users