Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Figure at some point today they will post about an emergency campfire chat tomorrow to discuss changes. If they don't even manage that, yikes. Who knows tho, after the layoffs today maybe they won't do shit and just let it burn down.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Figure at some point today they will post about an emergency campfire chat tomorrow to discuss changes. If they don't even manage that, yikes. Who knows tho, after the layoffs today maybe they won't do shit and just let it burn down.
Might be for the best, or just get rid of whatever team created this "season". Guess a 3 month break isn't a bad thing, fun watching the drama though!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
They announced a preproduction game? Lmao.

Do you know how game design/announcement works?

1706201862185.png

Game announcements typically are made when production is planned, and just leaving pre-production. 54 people were on the survival game - it has nothing to do with the layoffs.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Do you know how game design/announcement works?

View attachment 511045

Game announcements typically are made when production is planned, and just leaving pre-production. 54 people were on the survival game - it has nothing to do with the layoffs.
And... they didn't do that... they announced it in pre production not when production was starting?

• 1Picard
  • 1Imbecile

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And... they didn't do that... they announced it in pre production not when production was starting?
Ffs, how are you so fucking dense sometimes?

They could fire every single person on D4 and be in a materially better place.
Still blows my mind the amount of money and people that worked on this game and literally fuck all has happened to change its reception.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
With Grim Dawn still getting updates, Last Epoch full release in about a month, and PoE 2 later this year, I don't even see the point of this game or why anyone cares.

Let it burn, indeed.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
With Grim Dawn still getting updates, Last Epoch full release in about a month, and PoE 2 later this year, I don't even see the point of this game or why anyone cares.

Let it burn, indeed.
None of these games have campfire chats, though!

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Did they add in Dibbles for Season 4? Well shit then at least Mephisto? Or Baal? Nope, ok then games still sucks pickled pig shit.

Tag me when they put Diablo into a fucking Diablo game.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity