Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Damnit, was watching Curtis at CEE repair some Cat D11 parts...

80 minute queue.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Saw a tweet from a dev about if the versions of characters are the same as we will get on release, or an older / different version, and the reply was "different". Not sure why, but I guess they are happy with what will actually be released as far as character balance, and are really only interested in testing stability, and certain systems.

Also saw a tweet stating that the already have the next expansion done, and have basically a years head start on "content".

I am shit at remembering videos, but I will see if I can find the correct one in the sea of garbage D4 videos.

Yeah this isn't true in the slightest. They do not even have the Paragon shit done and their new "content lock" definition is cut Act 6 for DLC and try to even have a somewhat balance of a paragon effort completed by game launch.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
~20 min at 16:14 GMT. I was a few min late hitting the queue because I was ordering food. Not planning on leaving for the rest of the day, will just be watching FNT at 3:00PM CDT while playing.

Argarth

On the verandah
I haven't sat staring so intently at a login screen, gripping the arms on my chair so tightly, since oh... 2004. Feels good.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Blah, tried to log in and it gave me shit about no internet connection and made me start over. 30 minutes left.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You you mooks on the other side. Will search for Daidraco Daidraco to get guild tagged.
Ive got an appointment in 10 minutes - I was under the impression we kept everything from last weekend. In which case, everyone is an officer. If not, and its deleted - Ill join whoever makes one, or make one this evening after I get done adulting.

Juvarisx

Florida
Necro feels great to play, I am sure someone will come tell me it blows later on, but as a first impression its right on point for me.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ive got an appointment in 10 minutes - I was under the impression we kept everything from last weekend. In which case, everyone is an officer. If not, and its deleted - Ill join whoever makes one, or make one this evening after I get done adulting.
Will see. Eventually. Maybe. If it lets me in.

Argarth

On the verandah
Crashed with a "corrupted memory" message at Character creation. Back to a 30 minute queue. One more try, then off to bed if it fails again.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
did i fire up the wrong game?

1679675963893.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users