Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
My first impression when I saw the character select was, "oh god here we go...."

My 5 initial chars on character creation were 4 white ladies and a fat white guy. I think they knew I voted for Trump and didn't want to lose my potential money.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got to 24 and enjoying it more, doing the cooldown sorc. I can see how abilities, passives and gear all interact now. Big difference was +1 dodge on boots, feels more like D3 mobility now.

Still feels like a game which addresses the complains of how D3 went backwards from D3, but isn't iterating the genre beyond putting some WoW stuff into it. Still doesn't feel like an upgrade from Diablo Immortal.

What the endgame is will make or break this.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I sure had the full black experience on log on, friend did too. Random seems to point to diversity and equity at bliz =p
They are depicting a group of people standing on the once great ruins of civilization, now living in a nightmarish dystopian hellscape.

I think they nailed it.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ironically it's now less diverse because everyone is going to choose white instead of having to go with whatever race they are in the world building.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Same shit happened to me. First character screen was all white and I made a white female rogue. Next log in I want to try a necromancer and the character selection is all black. I figure it's a suggestion to help balance out the diversity and I'm not a racist liberal so I'm like, sure, I'm down with making a negromancer... But no fro under hairstyles!? This game is bullshit!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
No login queue at 9AM MDT on a Saturday? Guess they took the login servers off the gerbil power and put them on a real computer.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
One thing I found that improved how well the game runs was lowering the FPS. 150fps is pointless for an elderly fuck like me. For my mini pc it runs well at 30fps. For my gaming machine it is smooth as butter at 60fps with high everything.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was the same last weekend for me in EU. Only time I had queue was when they opened the servers. After that I had zero queues on Saturday/Sunday.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
D4 looks... Blend? Abit washed out and lots of brown...
Anyway barrage dashing rogue kickass

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have 4 items that each give me 2 additional skeletons. I just let my entourage kill everything at this point.

• 1Mother of God

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
I've seen enough. Besides some obvious things like stuttering/rubberbanding on new areas and occasional weird pathing problem, it was fun and I loved the
aesthetics/environment. Can only hope that the rest of the acts are just as bug free and done.

I see enough on the map and story to easily give me the hours to make the $70 worth it. Anything after that is up to them and what they decide their game loop will be or how all these MMO things tie into the game. If I drop the game after finishing the story and maps/renown, then so be it.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
1679762992514.png

Alright, I look badass

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Husband wants to play I guess, so here we go.

Is there literally no way to play a druid chick without looking like I came straight out of a West Virginia Walmart?
Feels like home right?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Are they supposed to stack? Sounds like that can get a bit crazy. Cool though.
Yea working as intended. I don't think stacking is a problem if it was limited. The problem has always been how fucking easy it is to GET all of this shit by level 25. +2 skel gear should be rare as fuck to get on unique gear. Running around killing shit at level 20 and already sick and tired of legendary gear just dropping all over the place like its candy. Apparently they thought the D3 loot pinata was A-OK. Would it kill them to actually make good gear rare?

• 1Like

sliverstorm

Trakanon Raider
Yea working as intended. I don't think stacking is a problem if it was limited. The problem has always been how fucking easy it is to GET all of this shit by level 25. +2 skel gear should be rare as fuck to get on unique gear. Running around killing shit at level 20 and already sick and tired of legendary gear just dropping all over the place like its candy. Apparently they thought the D3 loot pinata was A-OK. Would it kill them to actually make good gear rare?

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Druid and Barb were "okay" when decked out in legos at 25. Now imagine having some crappy yellows and maybe one lego. That will be slow as hell killing until 50. Hopefully it's just like 50% higher or something.

• 1Dislike