Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Get the fuck out of here. It has better graphics.... and that is it. The gameplay and systems are basic and copied from other games that cost less than a tenth of what was spent on this average experience. Now, you can still get $70 out of a new game that is a 5 or 6 out of 10; but don't lie through your fucking teeth calling the 'production values' anything other than basic.

pretty sure aside from MusicForFish MusicForFish i found my new best friend. Common fucking sense.

And while I’m at it. Production here was born off a gear engine that gave the most simplistic drag and drop shit you could have ever seen in your FUCKING life. And these mother fuckers STILL to this day, with the underlying tools they have, still cannot even balance shit in a hand basket. It sucks. It’s like BioWare all over again. We all know it. How the fuck people in THIS forum, famboid this shit is beyond my comprehension.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
You people are expected to give the Blizzard jew his money and shut the fuck up about the game.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mourg

Trakanon Raider
Hmmm, not quite what I was looking for in a gender unlocked druid...
Screenshot005.jpg
*shiver*

• 9Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They're holding the NDA up on closed beta 2 months out from release, while only offering a very small "event" beta to the public.

No true open beta available-- with everything being kept locked behind NDA up until the day it goes live.

Not a confidence booster.
How much more game could they give away without just letting people play the whole game for free?

This is already the most content Blizzard has put in a beta as far as I'm aware.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How much more game could they give away without just letting people play the whole game for free?

This is already the most content Blizzard has put in a beta as far as I'm aware.

That's fine but how about a hard date on closed beta NDA being lifted?

What's wrong with letting people who have been playing the game for over a year talk about it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This thread is great, its the same 5 people with major hate, for w/e reason(UT utterly despises blizzard, booze is just an edgelord troll and then the PoE Fanatics, jay cant figure out what to argue next in his desperation to dislike it) and then all the people arguing with them. Who cares, let them hate it, thats their right, if its fun and you can see $70 worth of it , buy it. Everyone has a chance to try it before buying. Why worry if its going to last, your not looking for marriage. There's zero reason for you guys trying to convice the others they are wrong, unless you just are having fun arguing, then have it it.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 8 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Ok so I played this, got to level 25 and unlocked a lot of things.

Here's my thoughts:

1. Graphics and sounds and animations are top notch blizzard quality. It just feels good.
2. Loot is boring and uninteresting and about as basic as D3 so far. It avoids complex situations this way, but so far everything seems rather uninspiring.
3. Around level 21-22 I was starting to get really bored already which is bad. Having to constantly walk at new places, and the walk being so painfully slow with practically zero movement speed abilities (at least that I chose and could see), and following blue marks, and yellow marks, and stuff. Mehhhh. I dont know. I wasn't feeling it. I don't like the open world feel of this diablo that much. I also don't like how like a special little corner is a unique area that you have to explore. Some things I walked away from before having to go all the way back to uncover it.
4. Random events are cool, and being able to do those are great, but I feel the rewards really blow. It reminds me of Diablo Immortal. Grats on clearing this, here's your radiant chest with a blue and some gold and 4 potions you never needed to use.
5. There's still some extremely unintuitive things. Like as a necro, having to keep the golem on your hotbar for it to be able to be used at all is dumb. You basically get 2 hotbar abilities and left/right click. Unless there's another way I dont know.
6. Evade seems retarded. I dont even know what this is for.
7. I legitimately hate the dungeons. They are huge, and predictable. Oh this is a big dungeon where I'm going to have to perform a task 2-4 times to open a door to a mini boss, to open an area to the boss at the end. Bonus: Sometimes there's a second floor exactly the same.
8. I do like the skill system, although I don't like how underwhelming some of these things are.

All in all it's running a 6/10 maybe a 7/10 for me. I think the potential is there, but I cannot believe I'm playing a diablo game, and I am getting bored with it already. Even in D3, I ran act 1 like 30 times and leveled up every class to max in the open beta. After this one level 25, I'm done till release.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Not very impressed. Real simple gameplay loop. Need to see how front loaded this game is at release. How many acts? 3? 4? Dunno, maybe I’m just crabby but this isnt high on my list of things to spend my free time on.

• 1Truth!

Chris

Potato del Grande
What in the actual fuck are some of you people talking about?

You get what you pay for. D4 has very objective production values that the other games mentioned aren't in the universe of. D4 clearly COSTS orders of magnitude more money to make than the games mentioned.
...does it? Not really seeing it. What exactly is screaming high production values to you?

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dont get the shock over the $70. games have been $60 for how long? Jesus what 20 years now, maybe more. And people didn't think they would eventually go up, when everything else in the world has gone up by quite a lot. It's basically what 15% increase? That's nothing. $70 for 20-30 hours or more is cheap as hell entertainment, if only everything else was as cheap. I'm honestly shocked corporations didn't increase the price a long ass time ago, but guess the introduction of microtranactions and passes was enough for them to ignore it.

Yes the battle pass is greedy, but hardly abnormal and its supposedly not required. Now if it comes and its somehow a requirement(not just mats, cosmetics, gems or other nonsense, but actually something required to play the game and only available there) then come say "I told you so".

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I hope they can optimize it more for non-bleeding edge computers before it launches, but I am fine paying the box price for what is already in the game. I won't be buying battle passes or cosmetics, so none of that matters to me.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dont get the shock over the $70. games have been $60 for how long? Jesus what 20 years now, maybe more. And people didn't think they would eventually go up, when everything else in the world has gone up by quite a lot. It's basically what 15% increase? That's nothing. $70 for 20-30 hours or more is cheap as hell entertainment, if only everything else was as cheap. I'm honestly shocked corporations didn't increase the price a long ass time ago, but guess the introduction of microtranactions and passes was enough for them to ignore it.

Yes the battle pass is greedy, but hardly abnormal and its supposedly not required. Now if it comes and its somehow a requirement(not just mats, cosmetics, gems or other nonsense, but actually something required to play the game and only available there) then come say "I told you so".
Why does every post of yours sound like your huffing copium straight from Bobby's taint?

What is this forum that's turned into the fucking kumbaya circle for Blizzard. At least own up to your faggotry when you play these games. I know I did with Dragonflight.

• 1Salty
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope they can optimize it more for non-bleeding edge computers before it launches, but I am fine paying the box price for what is already in the game. I won't be buying battle passes or cosmetics, so none of that matters to me.

I basically turned shadows off, water effects to low and clutter to like medium, for my poor potato. Left everything else at default.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

How about optimizing the loot table for some uniques.

• 1Seriously?

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Why does every post of yours sound like your huffing copium straight from Bobby's taint?

What is this forum that's turned into the fucking kumbaya circle for Blizzard. At least own up to your faggotry when you play these games. I know I did with Dragonflight.
Why is everything so binary? You’re either allowed to completely hate the game/blizzard or you’re a fucking fanboy cucklord for Blizzard.

alternatively some of us don’t really give a fuck and like to have fun playing games for awhile then move on the next one.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

The same time this forum turned into a bunch of edgelords that can't stand to see other people have fun in something they dislike. You hate it, move the fuck on already for those who enjoyed it. Grow the fuck up.

When playing a beta for yourself, having fun and deciding to buy said game for what it is atm(with no delusions on what it might become after), some how turns into "copium"(the new buzzword), or some fanboy circle jerk. The simple minded sheep people have become.

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 8 users