Diablo II - Resurrected

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People saying this could be due to clandestine player activity. Players sabotaging the servers to do things like dupe. I guess some things will never change.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So this server outage shit it going to lead me to uninstalling this pretty quickly I feel like. The last 3 days I felt like logging in the game wasn't working.

Also I don't know if any of you are into trading and shit, but I just don't have to desire to search, bargain and shit. So far all my stuff is just self found things but I need to clear out a bunch of shit, if anyone wants to needs some gear I would be happy to throw it your way, also if anyone is good at unloading and trading I would be happy to dump items for a cut of the runes.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
wasnt a fan of the d3 auction house - because it made gold the currency

but not really a fan of d2 trading atm too... i can either browse diablo2.io, d2jsp, or create a game with a "TAL AMMY 4 VEX" or w/e

idk just too much work. i never played d2 online so dunno what it was like... but why cant we just have a global Trade channel in lobby. I think there is 1, but pretty sure its capped because i see 0 activity in it always.

any tips on trading?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
wasnt a fan of the d3 auction house - because it made gold the currency

but not really a fan of d2 trading atm too... i can either browse diablo2.io, d2jsp, or create a game with a "TAL AMMY 4 VEX" or w/e

idk just too much work. i never played d2 online so dunno what it was like... but why cant we just have a global Trade channel in lobby. I think there is 1, but pretty sure its capped because i see 0 activity in it always.

any tips on trading?

Yeah that's always my feeling it's just too much effort for me to give a shit, I usually end up with more shit than I know what to do with and mostly throw out the lower end of things and replacing it with higher.

Like right now I have like 3 Unidentified Geeds since the first one I found was a 40%, I also have shit like an Oculus sitting around and like 7 unidentified of the Amazon javelins which I probably will never even play a Tran'mazon just out of sheer disgust.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Probably the same people playing WoW with a controller, nobody of importance.
Yeah, important people sit alone at their PC using the same peripherals they use in office jobs, wrecking their hands.

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah, important people sit alone at their PC using the same peripherals they use in office jobs, wrecking their hands.

Cry about it faggot.

b31c4ced285e73f40c884d009c5a7da6.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So apparently there is mass duping going on which is why they are in panic mode fucking up their servers. Some I guess some things never change. Honestly it's a shame for the last 20 years online fraud in video games isn't treated with the same severity of counterfeiting.

Ultimately I blame Blizzard for being completely worthless on battling bots, they can't even be asses to stop the nonstop selling sites the moment you log in.. What a piece of shit company.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I’m done with the Bnet online single player. I only play online if I ever need to make a trade other than that I’m mostly solo. I’m just going to install the Better SP mod and play the game offline until they figure what the fuck is going on and fix it.

Hilariously their servers were down on west coast weekend morning prime time gaming hours three days in a row. Fucking brilliant.

How hard is it to get the Better SP mod on your single player? I spent a minimum of effort looking into it last night but did not get far.

I have put a ton of time into this game over the last couple of weeks, but I think I am burning out now. Level 81 Forb/Meteor Sorc, cleared to Hell Mephisto and started doing Countess/Ancient Tunnels/Lower Kurast Chests/Mephisto runs and got bored fast. I've gotten +8 sorc levels so far but I am not having much luck finding good charms for anything, and my fire and light resists are still deep neg. I think I am just shy of 200 Mf as well.

I was playing a bit with a friend of mine but it got annoying because he is a dirty loot goblin. We did the Act 5 quest that gives the 3 runes as reward and my inventory was full so one dropped on the ground. That fucking loot hover had it picked up in 1 second and I was like wtf dude. "I thought you dropped it because you didn't want it". Yeah, dude, no one wants runes.

Prob going to take a break and finish my Mechwarrior 5 campaign.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Hilariously their servers were down on west coast weekend morning prime time gaming hours three days in a row. Fucking brilliant.

How hard is it to get the Better SP mod on your single player? I spent a minimum of effort looking into it last night but did not get far.

I have put a ton of time into this game over the last couple of weeks, but I think I am burning out now. Level 81 Forb/Meteor Sorc, cleared to Hell Mephisto and started doing Countess/Ancient Tunnels/Lower Kurast Chests/Mephisto runs and got bored fast. I've gotten +8 sorc levels so far but I am not having much luck finding good charms for anything, and my fire and light resists are still deep neg. I think I am just shy of 200 Mf as well.

I was playing a bit with a friend of mine but it got annoying because he is a dirty loot goblin. We did the Act 5 quest that gives the 3 runes as reward and my inventory was full so one dropped on the ground. That fucking loot hover had it picked up in 1 second and I was like wtf dude. "I thought you dropped it because you didn't want it". Yeah, dude, no one wants runes.

Prob going to take a break and finish my Mechwarrior 5 campaign.
It’s really easy to install. It’s a matter of creating a folder, naming it, copying a single file into that folder and adding a few characters into the D2R shortcut. Simple as that. The mod is pretty damn good and I mostly use it for the larger stash space. I really wish the creators who made Plugy will make one for D2R. The unlimited stash space is perfect for a Holy grail. I’m just worried if I invest tons of hours using this mod one day they may stop supporting it.

I tried playing on single player Bnet today and I kept experiencing rubber banding non stop. It even caused me a few deaths. For the past 3 days I wasn’t really able to play at all. But just like BoozeCube BoozeCube said it’s due to duping. Apparently when ever someone dupes it crashes the server or that’s part of the process to force the servers to crash. Whatever it is it’s annoying as fuck. Someone even pointed out it the servers really started going to shit when the first people spawned Uberdiablo.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It is quite hilarious to me that D2 from 20 years ago is so objectively superior in terms of game design to D3.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It is quite hilarious to me that D2 from 20 years ago is so objectively superior in terms of game design to D3.

Diablo 3 shit the bed so hard I think partly because they were trying to build a banking system they could siphon cash from with the RMAH more than they were trying to design a good game.

The sheer greed levels that shit took to put in is still shocking to this day. Only good thing about it was I made a few thousand playing Diablo 3 at the start. Shame I didn't hack bot and sleeze my way there were programing milking 10-100s of thousands of dollars out of that shit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Diablo 3 shit the bed so hard I think partly because they were trying to build a banking system they could siphon cash from with the RMAH more than they were trying to design a good game.

The sheer greed levels that shit took to put in is still shocking to this day. Only good thing about it was I made a few thousand playing Diablo 3 at the start. Shame I didn't hack bot and sleeze my way there were programing milking 10-100s of thousands of dollars out of that shit.
I was pretty casual and made $700 while at university with D3 lol.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

D2 is so much more satisfying, interesting and engaging to play.

"Well, I've been MFing for a while and have stashes full of gold for gambling, got a few levels, some nice upgrades, a few good runes, and plenty of gems and jewels for crafting. Now I can make a new character to farm Ubers and get really worthwhile drops via torches"

vs

"Well, I farmed up a bunch of paragons and got a few upgrades but I can't craft anything because now I have to go do Bounties. And if I do Bounties I'm not going to get any meaningful exp. I got a full build in 10 hours and I can get some slight power upgrades through gear but now I gotta farm more keys because Paragons are way more important in terms of character power than gear. Guess I'll finish the season journey and uninstall til next season cuz now I feel like I'm doing laundry"

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users