Diablo II - Resurrected

Kiki

Log Wizard
My GF is playing on switch and PC. I tried the swich version today and was impressed. So much easier to use multiple skills

I have my wife setup with a xbox controller cause she hates the clicking. It's pretty good. Being able to bind 10 skills is pretty hax, she can cast another skill 1 key faster than I can basically which makes her faster at tps too. The only part that is kind of annoying is buying multiple things and the auto aim but she is getting used to it. (Probably the worst thing is you can't control distance like with a teleport or trap) You can't hover over merc skills and things like that I've noticed either, but you can switch to kb/mouse instantly for that stuff.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Just play project D2 you numpties.

You all sitting in here whining about Blizzard server problems 20 fucking years later is some real stockholm shit.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
2JP1r1F.gif

I know ronne ronne , I know

• 14Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 15 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

You all sitting in here whining about Blizzard server problems 20 fucking years later is some real stockholm shit.

Blizzard does suck shit, but if the options are dogshit and private server pay to win dogshit. I'll simply choose neither.

Playing on some hacked gayness never had any appeal to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Ironically I was one of the people who wanted the to remake Diablo 2 so bad for years, and when it finally came out I just ended up playing on an emulated server and got the itch out.

The only thing that could get me to buy it once the servers are stabilized are fixes to some broken skills (Fend) and if they added more rune words.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ironically I was one of the people who wanted the to remake Diablo 2 so bad for years, and when it finally came out I just ended up playing on an emulated server and got the itch out.

The only thing that could get me to buy it once the servers are stabilized are fixes to some broken skills (Fend) and if they added more rune words.

Or mod support esp if easily converted.

Kiki

Log Wizard
I fully expect plugy 2.0 at this rate and a bunch of mods like POD, etc. To me it's just another message on the wall of the sinking ship that is blizzard.

1634056403151.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Or mod support esp if easily converted.

Honestly if Blizzard wasn't ran by incompetent retards they would use and abuse the shit out of the mod community for all their games. They could of easily before D2R was released either paid a pittance or simply hired some of the better mod designers for Diablo 2 and integrated them directly in, hell they could of simply flat out stolen them too and put a cleaner UI face over it. Same goes for World of Warcraft mods unfucking their shit UI.

I mean lets not forget that let the multi-billion dollar MOBA genre slip through their fingers due to their retarded arrogance. Then they locked down Stracraft 2's butthole so tightly out of fear that they killed the entire IP.

Man the more you think about Blizzard the more you wonder how anyone could fuck up so badly so often in a row.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hey it will probably happen again and I'll go buy the mod inspired competitive product again

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Haven't encountered any RMT whatsoever on PD2

Yea interestingly enough there's waaaaaay less RMT in the mods than in regular D2 ladders. Largely because they are so small it's not that big a deal for however many few admins they have to just instaban people.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey it will probably happen again and I'll go buy the mod inspired competitive product again
It's not happening again. You think Blizzard is going to make another RTS? Let alone have the editor publicly available for people to mod a whole genre?

Chris

Potato del Grande
not with an RTS, another arpg
That would require them to iterate the genre.

PoE already mined most of what D2 had other than Runewords and Mercs.

Current Blizzard didn't even make D2, it was Blizzard North.

• 1Truth!

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
At what point would they have to consider refunds for this? Or since it has an offline single player, is that a way for them to say multiplayer is YMMV/play at your own risk

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I asked for a refund. I had already quit early on but the few times I tried to log in it was down. I got an email saying refund wasn't denied, it had failed to apply. Enough said.