Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Devlin

Golden Squire
Transmog plans for Shadow of the Colossus dropped for me last night so I'm assuming that they're very common.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Transmog plans for Shadow of the Colossus dropped for me last night so I'm assuming that they're very common.
Get those from preordering I believe. All preorder type stuff will also show up on any new character you make (transmogs, pet, blizz ring etc..)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went to try and buy this last night, and it was sold out at Best Buy and Walmart that I went too. Going back today to Gamestop and buying PS4, Madden and Diablo. F it.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Get those from preordering I believe. All preorder type stuff will also show up on any new character you make (transmogs, pet, blizz ring etc..)
Stupidly instead of pre-ordering I just downloaded it the next morning.

No shoulders for me.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
The pre-order stuff really wasn't that worth it. I had the impression that they scaled with your level, but they're just level 1 gear that is outdated after level 20 anyways.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Had this drop last night from a named in act 5 cemetery, brings Heaven's Fury down to ~10 second cooldown (assuming the cooldown on skill page doesn't factor it in) and was pretty good for leveling up with the 3-beam rune. Wouldn't mind it again at 70 along with holy-shotgun flail.

rrr_img_74789.jpg

Devlin

Golden Squire
Had this drop last night from a named in act 5 cemetery, brings Heaven's Fury down to ~10 second cooldown (assuming the cooldown on skill page doesn't factor it in) and was pretty good for leveling up with the 3-beam rune. Wouldn't mind it again at 70 along with holy-shotgun flail.

rrr_img_74789.jpg
I had the same shield with a 49% reduction. I used it well past it's sell by date.

Last level is fucking ridiculous, had gone up to Master and got destroyed, then down to expert and Malthael is still raping me.

Scyfi

N00b
Playing crusader and finding the blessed hammer with lightning arcs just owns everything hands down. Launch a few hammers and walk away and the lightning arcs just rape shit between you and the hammers. Specially with a super slow high hitting weapon.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Ya my crusader is t4 able already. I have some item that gives armor for gold picked up. I get down to 98 percent damage reduction. I had that shield drop to and I'm begging for another one. Saw a guy in a rift last night with some rainbow sword. He was seriously just raping everything with that. I want that sword

Crone

Was sending out some invites. Put that I'm Crone from rerolled in all of the requests. Will be playing a lot over the upcoming weekend.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
After playing PC version again last night I MISS the hell out of the "auto click" stuff on the console version. Not having to click every damn corpse etc.. is so nice.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Paperdoll says I'm at 413k DPS and 6383k Defense. Although after about 5-10 piles of gold the thing says 25.4M for defense. My lowest resist is 586 (62.59) with a 78.09% damage reduction, and 46% chance to block.

asocirev_sl

shitlord
Just picked this up on the XB1 (gamertag: asocirev) - if anyone is interested in joining up! Most everyone here is on the PS4 but I am sure there are few lurkers out there playing on the Xbone.

Crone

Kind of a general playstation question, but we can't "nickname" friends can we? Between this, and probably a lot of the same, but for Destiny, it's hard to keep track of who is who? Would be nice to give gamertags nick names.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My resists are now all above 2000 bit of course my dps dropped from 500k to 360. Need to work on damage reduction now for torment.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
So are items account bound after equipt? Or lets say for example Regime is done using his uber legacy staff on his wizard can he then send that down to my poor wizard? That would be super if it was that way!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So are items account bound after equipt? Or lets say for example Regime is done using his uber legacy staff on his wizard can he then send that down to my poor wizard? That would be super if it was that way!
Yes I can mail you my old shit for the most part unless it says bind on account like my pretty angel wings. Those be making everybody jelly. Did you add me yet turbo?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
If not I sure as hell will
smile.png
I have 2-3 more wins to get to gold and i'll take a break from smite since the season is ending this weekend anyway and i'll focus on getting my ass in gear in D3. Just regime for your psn? Any pass me downs would be awesome, I should be 70 by tomorrow night or Friday at the latest I'd imagine, doing adventures on master at the moment and exp seems to flow great. Gladly help farm when I get caught up abit, not sure how good 2 wizards are together but i'll do my best!