Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
My biggest complaint is the duping, I stopped playing when randoms started just dropping their legendary inventory on the ground and leaving.

Game is awesome otherwise.
that's the best part of the console version is the hacked items bro!

140% IAS is the shit

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I picked this up today for ps4 and started a fresh crusader, so far it's a lot of fun. Look me up for early game stuff ATM

PSN Hassel99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got a pretty decent hellfire amulet. Gave me Heavenly strength on my crusader, so I switched that out for Indestructible. Got it with 20% holy damage, strength, 93% CHD (rerolling to 100 eventually), socket, and some resist. Threw my level 31 bane of the trapped gem in it, and helped quite a bit for my guy.

Just solo'ed Grift 28, without Unity. Had about 2 minutes left on the Grift when I killed the boss. I can't really get elite damage from anywhere else, but that's where I feel I lack. Have SoJ, so 28%, but the RG's still go down so slow.
frown.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
thats an awesome amulet lol nice
I only did 1 grift so far but i did 13 on my first try, with shit gear lol

I did however, score a RORG on my first lvl 70 cache haha

Crone

Nice! The trouble is finding one that has good rolls.
frown.png

I think elite damage is where the stampede build shines. SoJ + Furnace makes for some sweet elite killing. Might try that out, if I can find some strength strong arm bracers and physical soj. Rgs would go down so fast and you could steed charge around the rift looking for elites.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Yup, RoRG is a pretty much 100% guaranteed drop now but they're pretty shitty about giving a good one.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just came back to the game to try out the new patch and decided to finally go Softcore so i can actually see some real end-game shit. If anyone could send over a higher level ruby to Jabberwhacky, it'd be much obliged!!

I also found my first Nemesis even though I played the game for weeks after release. I had a bunch of you guys on my friends but because I was on HC I never saw one. I got a few gifts here and there and I had assumed the nemesis's were just mixed in to normal mobs and I hadn't noticed them during my slaughter. Today at like lvl 10 I hear the horns honking and a portal opens and voila, Regime Bolton's nemesis! lol.

Crone

What class you rolling up? I have Int cain's set, for 50% exp bonus, with the flawless royal in helm. It's my power leveling suit! If I see you on, I won't hesitate to hit you up and get you to level 70.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Monk. I can't resist the allure of Dashing Strike. Zipping up and down ledges and through walls gives me too much joy. I'll add you if I haven't already!

Crone

Stopped playing a while ago after Greater rifts and stuff patched into the game. It wasn't long before hacked level 70 RoS items started coming in from the Ps3/xbox360 versions of the game. Had hacked legendary gems, and was able to easily get to GRift 100. Paragon levels were flying up insanely fast until quickly had over 1k paragon points within a couple hours.

My own fault, and fully admit to it, but that kind of killed it. Even going to Hardcore, where I had nothing, didn't get me to stay.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone still playing this on ps4?
I just started it recently. Having a kid soon so not sure when I'll be on in the very near future. Once he's here though I anticipate I'll have a few solid days to play.

Ps ID is NaikoHatesyou