Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Found out that you can convert PS3 UEE characters to PS4, but PS3 (and xbox360) will not be getting any patch support.
frown.png
Really kills any kind of game like this, especially with 2.1 patch coming.

Vaclav

Thought the article earlier said 2.1 for all, anything past 2.1 was next-gen around PC timeframe without oldgen being mentioned?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Just cleared act 5; was like 55. Fastest way to 70 just doing adventures? In that entire time I got 4 gifts to drop to send people and not one in return (think 3 were to azu!)

Crone

Thought the article earlier said 2.1 for all, anything past 2.1 was next-gen around PC timeframe without oldgen being mentioned?
I found some blue posts that said Ps3/xbox 360 get day one patch to 2.0.6, but will not get any further support. Was in the comments of the post they made announcing the PS4/X1 would get patch support. Oops, here it is:

Patch Support Confirmed For PS4T and Xbox OneT - Diablo III

Has there been something more recent? because it was confirmed twice by a blue in those comments that it wasn't coming.
frown.png

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Psn getting hacked? Damn. Turbo bounties are fast for leveling only if you do the quests on a low difficult to kill everything stupid fast. Other wise I think rifts in groups are faster.

Vaclav

Crone: Nope, that's it. Remembered wrong knew there was A PATCH and figured it was the major one, not a minor.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I'm doing hardcore and everything's fine until I get to the Pandemonium gate in Act 5 (near the end, i think), and I croak. Not the end of the world, but what I'm surprised at is my new guy must do the entire game over, starting from Act 1? I thought it woulda saved my quest progress across characters. I don't mind leveling again but going through the whole damn game is a bit of a buzz kill.

Related, if anyone is doing Hardcore and can shoot a few gems my way I'll love you long time. PSN name is Jabberwhacky. The highest I got was +18 damage (Radiant?) so having a Marquis would be quite an improvement.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gotta respectfully disagree with you there. All of your gold and bloodshards are account-bound, all the items you put in your stash (gems and crafting mats particularly, but also any decent weapons or armor you found), your unlocking and upgrading of smith/jeweler/mystic is account-wide (in addition to legendary/set recipes), unlocking Adventure mode is account-wide, and unlocking Torment difficulty is account-wide. Really, the only thing that isn't account-wide is, as I just learned, Campaign mode. And that was a surprise to me, is all I'm sayin. And that that is moderately annoying because I noobed it up and died before getting to the good stuff lol

Vaclav

I've not made a console HC character but the PC HC warning was pretty explicit from what I remember. Besides what would be the sense in throwing a new HC character into Act 5 without the chance to level properly first? Tons of low act grinding then skipping to A5?

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
So finally died today for the first time...then get raped later on by my own nemesis mob popping while fighting a champ and elite pack so I leveled it up again.

As for HC characters, if you really can't handle the 100% reset hardcore will give you (though I think that's only true until you beat Malth and then it will open adventure mode ffrom level 1 for any HC character) just copy your save to a usb stick at intervals and then if you die copy it back across and you're alive again. USB saves is also how you can dupe easily enough if you really want to.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Man. Not being able to do a directed leap on Barbarian sure makes things interesting. Ended up taking whirlwind just so I can spin out of the huddle.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Who is Jade18June? Got a psn friends request claiming to be rerolled but has no games played or trophies earned so wondering if it's just a fake account.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Got another present for Niroa - he must be playing a class that none of the rest of us is playing.

Vaclav

Guessing Jade is one of the wives mentioned in the thread.

BTW anyone motivated to make a master list? Gonna be behind on adding people with being out of town til Monday.