Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Have an extra pair of Akkhan legs and Blackthorn boots if anyone has an extra Cindercoat lying around. Or if someone just wants to hook me up with a Cindercoat...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I apparently sharded my Akkans helm I got today. Was a gift from someone, and now I can't find it. FML!

Speaking of trading, is there any sites that have a prevalent D3:UEE trade scene? Did any of the existing sites pick up on that? It'll be like D2 where some item will turn into currency...

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I apparently sharded my Akkans helm I got today. Was a gift from someone, and now I can't find it. FML!

Speaking of trading, is there any sites that have a prevalent D3:UEE trade scene? Did any of the existing sites pick up on that? It'll be like D2 where some item will turn into currency...
D2jsp is the only site I know of.

Crone

Holy fuck, people are making bank off selling their farmed items... The crazy part is, for Ps4, there is no bot. That's all for real man hours put in! Wow... just wow!

Not going to lie, makes me curious how much I can sell off random "decent" legendaries. haha

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah but there is an easy item dupe on the PS4. I'm sure people on their selling full set items are selling duped ones.

Tide27_sl

shitlord
I could use a Fate of Fell on PS4 if anyone has one. I have a a few set items for Crusader for trade if wanted.

Crone

You can full on trade on the console? I assumed it was all still account bound lol
Yep, full on trade through a mailbox system, or dropping it in game. Pretty awesome.
smile.png

But come on guys. Shall we just post up the best in slot for every class, and just cover it all? We all need Cindercoat, full Akkans, Foote, FoF, etc.... lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yep, full on trade through a mailbox system, or dropping it in game. Pretty awesome.
smile.png

But come on guys. Shall we just post up the best in slot for every class, and just cover it all? We all need Cindercoat, full Akkans, Foote, FoF, etc.... lol
Oh yeah, thats totally right. Shit haha
Neato!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
You can pull up a trade window too, through the party viewer.

I got Cindercoat from Begaro, just need to re-roll the INT to 3-sockets.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Any wizard's who have fancy oranges in their closet feel free to be my friend! Working on an arcane build and no clue what I am doing
smile.png
Those Rifts are abit brutal but I got my first one finished, made like 8 paragon levels on it but I died..well a few times
smile.png
Hydra kiting for the win though.

Tide27_sl

shitlord
Just had a Fate of the Fell drop and I don't need it for my current build, will trade it for Harrington Waistguard on PS4

Crone

Just had a Fate of the Fell drop and I don't need it for my current build, will trade it for Harrington Waistguard on PS4
Now that's a legit request... I mean we all brews and stuff, but if you think I'm just handing out Akkans pieces, or FotF, for free? That's asking a bit much...

On a different note, there isn't a way to see time played is there? on PC it was in your profile for each class. Doesn't seem to be here on console?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Soooo I did not realize that the console version destroyed socketed gems when you salvage items... Seems odd not to have this be the same on the console as it is on the PC.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone else not having trophies unlock ? Like you get the achievement but no trophy ?
Pretty annoying bug.