Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
plus you can get caches and pop them at 70. win win
I think I'm getting this confused with doing Caches on normal, but opening on T6, and getting T6 chance at loot from them. But this still works? That's amazing!! Makes sense, I just think I forgot about it.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Sorry for ignoring all the invites regime, every time I log on the last couple days something comes up

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I think I'm getting this confused with doing Caches on normal, but opening on T6, and getting T6 chance at loot from them. But this still works? That's amazing!! Makes sense, I just think I forgot about it.
they fixed this long ago on PC, cant believe it slipped through to console? lmao blizzard.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
I don't think that's how it works. I'm pretty sure the caches are whatever level you get them at.

Crone

I don't think that's how it works. I'm pretty sure the caches are whatever level you get them at.
Torment level yes. Sorry Tecknoe, bad wording on my part.

But it does give level of loot based on toon level when opening.

Needless

Toe Sucker
am i correct that you upscale in the console version? I want to get adventure mode unlocked asap so i can level a wizard up, any chance you bros can toss me a malth kill or something?
I'm online atm "visualnothing"

is it possible to mail gems and shit too? a couple marq rubies etc?

YxxAn_sl

shitlord
Vaclav is my hero! Just got a Tall Mans Finger from that gift. Just bumped T4 to easy farm
smile.png

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
I'll be around 6pm cst tonight hoping for a malth carry as well! With Destiny coming out next week I don't see myself wanting to ever finish the vanilla campaign. Anyone with strong shoulders?

Crone

So interesting bug that I discovered. It seems, that if you finish a rift, and then the game host leaves, the rift re-opens itself, as a brand new rift, and no one had to spend Rift shards for it.

Vaclav

BTW started hardcore and gotten a few gifts thus far, I know I don't get softcore gifts in HC, not sure if gifts are the reverse in HC.

So you might want to check HC mail occasionally if you care.

Crone

Got a jekanbord tonight and damn it's bad ass! What a huge jump in power.

Next up, full akkans or a fate of the fell perhaps? Woo. Fucking love this game.

Crone

Trying to remember from PC version, I feel it was "nerfed" or just changed about the same time they "nerfed' Arcane orb-Frozen orb. Just don't know what was changed.

Edit: Oops, there it is. The AoE damage was nerfed on the "extra" shields from 333% weapon damage, down to 170% weapon damage. The initial shield was buffed. So it was a pretty big nerf to AoE, but a smaller, but still good boost to single target DPS.

And holy shotgun is a pretty good build as well. Takes a FotF, but after that, it's easy!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
FotF and 6 piece Akkhans and enchanting for at least 50% CDR. If you can't keep Akarat Champion up close to 100% it does suck damage.

Vaclav

Bah, beat Maltheal on HC got cocky and skipped straight to Master, died on first Elite pack, lol.