Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Nola

Trakanon Raider
2.1 is out for PS4
Not out yet. I just checked it and didn't get an update prompt for D3. Maybe different time zones? I live in CST. When it goes live it's time to start leveling a hardcore seasonal sader.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thought you had all your shit leveled up, which is why you were "so bored" and "can't be bothered" to play? wtf lazy ass!

(but for reals, I can PL if I'm on: PSN: BigCrone)

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nah I stopped playing console because i wanted to play 2.1, which brought me back to PC until this patch hit lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is there a way to skip dialogue to progress events faster on console? I coulda swore there was a way on the original D3 version

also Crone hook me up with a malth kill broseph~ or somebody else lol

Crone

Tons of gear farming and prep to get ready for 2.1. That's why I kept playing. To just hop in fresh right now? Fuck that. So much gear to farm. Lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
The appeal of 2.1 hardcore season was too much, but it turned out to be shitty due to cheaters and what not. Oh well

greater rifts on the console should be entertaining, specially with yellow orb damage boosts (assuming they drop in grifts?.. not sure)

also, is kadala still 5 shards for armor or is it 2.1.1 with the 25 per item with a 10% chance on legs?... i'm sad if it's not the latter.

Crone

Pretty sure this is just 2.1, not 2.1.1. I thought it would be nice to get 2.1.1, as it seems easy. Already out for PC, but each patch I assume has to go through some kind of transition to be ready for PS4.

Crone

Kadala is not changed. It's the old prices, but they sped up the purchase rate from her. Can burn through 500 shards super quick. Armor is still 5 per, weapons are 10, amulets are 20. So still the old prices. Very nice change.

Crone

WTB more people to come back from that shit hole Destiny, to do greater rifts. Public games are a joke. New option for Quick Match is Greater Rifts, and outta a dozen games, not a single one had people in it ready to go with a Trial keystone. wtf.

Vaclav

Might start playing some again soon - still grinding 20 in Destiny and then gonna slowdown (obviously) - got the Platinum a few days ago though (oddly got the gear one without a Legendary Amulet though...)

Wife is still playing daily, although she's just starting leveling consistently since she just got her own PS4. (L35 Crusader ATM I think?)

Devlin

Golden Squire
Shame about Kadala, thought she'd been buffed as as soon as I patched I got my quetzalcoatl that I'd been trying for days for after 3 rolls.
Makes Jade Witch doctor ridiculously strong.

Crone

Shame about Kadala, thought she'd been buffed as as soon as I patched I got my quetzalcoatl that I'd been trying for days for after 3 rolls.
Makes Jade Witch doctor ridiculously strong.
Have 3 in my stash.
frown.png
wish I had known.

From what I read Kadala is buffed and the near guarantee legendary from a t6 cache is for sure in the game as well.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I just noticed they didn't add any seasonal items with 2.1.. that's retarded.
I know there aren't seasons but at least add the additional items for flavor :\

gg.