Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Devlin

Golden Squire
Have 3 in my stash.
frown.png
wish I had known.

From what I read Kadala is buffed and the near guarantee legendary from a t6 cache is for sure in the game as well.
I heard T6 cache yes, Kadala no.

Played out too because my first cache I got a shiny new RoRG.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Legendary rate from Kadala seems to be up, got 2 in like 100 shards, even if the prices aren't any different. Small sample size and all that so will have to see.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just noticed they didn't add any seasonal items with 2.1.. that's retarded.
I know there aren't seasons but at least add the additional items for flavor :\

gg.
They added some items though. Unrelenting phalanx is in game for sure. But I suspect we might get the seasonal items later on, but who knows.

Needless

Toe Sucker
They added some items though. Unrelenting phalanx is in game for sure. But I suspect we might get the seasonal items later on, but who knows.
Really? Thats super odd.. I wish their patch notes weren't so incredibly vague

Mageling

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Legendary rate from Kadala seems to be up, got 2 in like 100 shards, even if the prices aren't any different. Small sample size and all that so will have to see.
Buddy and I burned through ~2000 shards each last night on XBone and I only ended up with two legendries that were instantly sharded. I swear to god I'm never going to be able to gear up my Monk.

We ran into an odd thing that happened when we were playing 2.0 for part of the evening, then had the patch pop up after 15 minutes away while we were eating some dinner. Super stoked on getting grifts. Managed up to 19 last night on a pair of undergeared Monk/DH. I'm finally getting my friend to move along a bit quicker now so I don't lose sweeping wind. (thank god)

Crone

Beat Grift 34 so far, but haven't gotten higher than that.

Buddy is still working on his zDPS monk, so when that's done, we'll go into it with TankDoc, zDPS Monk, and 2 DPS. Should be pretty great. Love being the tank though, locking everything down so the DPS can just mow it down!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Thanks for the help last night Crone, and your buddy too
smile.png

A nice little boost to starting the console version lol

Crone

Thanks for the help last night Crone, and your buddy too
smile.png

A nice little boost to starting the console version lol
Oh that was you! lazy ass! haha.. just playing. When you hit 70, or you get upgrades, just mail that 3pc cains set back to me if you could so I can use it on the next dude that needs some help!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh that was you! lazy ass! haha.. just playing. When you hit 70, or you get upgrades, just mail that 3pc cains set back to me if you could so I can use it on the next dude that needs some help!
Done, hit 70.. spent my 170 blood shards and ended up getting firebirds pants on the last 5 shards lol
I have 2 tals 2 firebirds now~

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I played D3 on the PC and enjoyed it, despite all its flaws.

Is it worth owning on the PS4? Or should I just get the expac for PC?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I played D3 on the PC and enjoyed it, despite all its flaws.

Is it worth owning on the PS4? Or should I just get the expac for PC?
After playing both, I enjoyed the PC version a bit more. I had a problem getting used to the controls after losing a mouse.

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
after playing both, i highly would recommend the ps4 over pc. the god damn game was designed for consoles (limiting in skills and such). if you already have pc, it might not be worth it to buy both however.

Needless

Toe Sucker
PC will always have more and quicker updated content, but PS4 feels a little more arcade like.. which i enjoy. It has its benefits on both sides, so you really can't go wrong.

Double Treasure Goblinsuntil the 17th for us PS4 bros~

Crone

I put hundreds of hours into PC but I enjoy ps4 version so much more. Maybe it's the controls, maybe it's the community, I don't know.

I recommend ps4 version over and over again. If you end up picking it up and want some help with gear or leveling, hit me up.

Psn: bigcrone

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Biggest problem on PS4 is targeting for range abilities. And that is probably my only complaint.

Crone

Biggest problem on PS4 is targeting for range abilities. And that is probably my only complaint.
True enough. On my witch doctor, I often times throw a Piranhado in the wrong spot. But honestly, in the end, it's not a huge deal.

My biggest problem is falling asleep at night in the recliner, because I'm too comfy compared to in my computer chair!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah, ranged attacks are definitely the wonkiest thing about the game, but thats only if you are using them without a target highlighted. Othewise if you have an enemy targeted it's pretty good

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
My biggest complaint is the duping, I stopped playing when randoms started just dropping their legendary inventory on the ground and leaving.

Game is awesome otherwise.