Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Ok last dumb noob question; I linked my account so should I be getting a gift right when I log in for the first time or do I need to do something to redeem it? Nothing in the inventory. Also since I just bought it from gamestop I assume I don't get anything free or bonus ingame since I didn't preorder?
The "pre-order" bonus was sealed in the game case itself. I walked into GS and picked up a copy the day after and got the infernal shoulders. If you linked your account the Blizzard Ring will be in your stash, not inventory

YxxAn_sl

shitlord
Nice. Just noticed you still collect gifts for PSN friends while playing offline. Got a bunch ready to send once I get back home
smile.png

Picked this up today and have transferred my PS3 characters over. I have a lvl 40 witch doctor and 32 demon hunter, really finding the DH to be fun.
PSN is Dynnus if anyone fancies adding me.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Well just got into act II, just been playing on hard (lvl 25 or 26 I think so far). Too early for full comparisons but so far, I really enjoy this more on PS4. Now I just need some friends to get err give gifts to!

Does anyone know is the % of gifts that drop when you get legendary items increase with the more friends you get? Only have 2 so far and haven't seen a gift yet drop to send them (only have got 4-5 legendaries)

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seems about 20% for me Turbo. And I've got 10+ playing D3 on my friends list. And your sample seems about the same. (4-5 you should only have 1 if my experience is the norm - so only 1 off)

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Firing this up tonight for the first time. First time playing Diablo at all, actually. Was never my cup of tea on PC with all the clicking, but it feels great on console.

Add me if you want: Quaid--

Devlin

Golden Squire
Anyone wants to add me I'm Devlinx on PSN.

Really glad I skipped this on pc now, game is brand new for me and I'm absolutely loving it to pieces.

Have been adding my wrong PSN, the old one was my US account.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
If you send an invite out to someone do they have to manually invite you to their friend list or does it do it automatically?

Got my first gift to send at level 33! Just starting act 3, loving me some meteor wizard!

Needless

Toe Sucker
If you send an invite out to someone do they have to manually invite you to their friend list or does it do it automatically?

Got my first gift to send at level 33! Just starting act 3, loving me some meteor wizard!
You'll just see a pending friend request, which you can accept.
most people on RR will say who they are from the forums as well "Dickbutt on RR"

Devlin

Golden Squire
I seem to be going very very slowly through the story mode. I'm playing on expert and still haven't passed act 2 at lvl 40.

I do listen to all the dialogue and clear absolutely everything though.

Scyfi

N00b
Got my first gift for Niroa, sent it to you. Not sure how that works, if it comes in the in game mail or not. Let me know what it is.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For me it's a couch playing on a 60" HDTV. Plus the wife can sit by me snuggled up reading on her iPad. I don't have to hear her bitch about spending quality time when I'm secluded at my gaming pc. I can play my games and spend time with her. It's a win win situation for me.
Ding ding ding

Loving the game. So glad it's getting future updates and patches alongside PC.