Diablo III - Ultimate Evil Edition

Needless

Toe Sucker
Only half way through act 2 with the gf but havin a lot of fun lol
No gifted legendaries yet but i sent one to somebody whom i forget the name of already

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Anyone killed my nemesis yet? Fucker has leveled up off me like 4 times so far, always at the worst possible moment and now almost one-shots me with meteor attacks.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Are Nemesis spawned when you die, into somebody else game? I haven't died yet, didn't think there would be a reason for it but that might be entertaining lol

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Yeah, when a mob (think it's champ+) kills you they will randomly invade the games of people on your friends list and then if they kill them they get a present to send you. I have a feeling it will only invade games of people that are online when it's time to spawn since that's the only thing that explains it constantly spawning in my own games (damn timezones)

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I haven't seen one yet. Level 64 with like 8 friends is all but I was hoping to at least see one.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only seen one nemesis and it raped me. So no idea yet. (been away from game for days now though because of the homebuying trip [ended up being home renting, since I've gotta have something this week and wasn't committing].

axeman_sl

shitlord
Anyone know if the PS3 version is the same as the PS4 version, aside from the graphics?

Also, is Ultimate Evil Edition similar enough to the PC version or is it like the original console D3 which was very different?

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
it is all similar content so far except you can't play with each other and you won't get patch update. basically. if you don't ever plan on getting it on a next gen console is the only point to get the game on a last gen console.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
I'm a pretty antisocial gamer these days but I'm posting PSN in spite of myself damn it. I'm sure there's loads of fun to be had. I picked this up last weekend. Level 10 or something on a new wizard.

PSN: Guzrog

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
it is all similar content so far except you can't play with each other and you won't get patch update. basically. if you don't ever plan on getting it on a next gen console is the only point to get the game on a last gen console.
They said PS4 and X1 will get patch updates, PS3 and X360 won't.

So I'd definitely get the next-gen version if you can.

Needless

Toe Sucker
If i made a new character and joined a bros game that has malthael unlocked, they kill him for me would that unlock adventure mode for me?

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Been running Act 1 Normal bounties to farm caches to get Royal Ring of Grandeur - still no luck with that but I did get a Fate of the Fell out of a cache, pretty hyped.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Psn down for anyone else? Can't bring up friends list through ps4 but works just fine through app.

Indyrat

Trakanon Raider
Turned on my ps4 right before work and other than having to put in my password, psn worked fine so not sure

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh fuck I guess Nemesis will attack in Hardcore too. My buddies 35 HC monk got worked by my nemesis who is a Torment 3 level.