Diablo Immortal

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
He's an asshole for feeding the Blizzard machine and encouraging more of this.

I think he is hurting Blizzard. He is shitting on the game constantly, and by showing how predatory the monetization is discouraging players from spending on it.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm sure there's a difference. But I didn't see much between a $500 spent and $5,000 spent whale streamer.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I think he is hurting Blizzard. He is shitting on the game constantly, and by showing how predatory the monetization is discouraging players from spending on it.

You think people who watch big streamers and donate money to them despite their wealth for the memes/lawls/flex of it have it in their potato based brains to not hop on the bandwagon and play/spend themselves?

He has likely brought Blizzard hundreds of thousands dollars from his viewers alone.

See slots, gacha games etc. They all say "don't do this to their viewers" and get sponsorships in the millions to air it due to their viewer spend.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

What a read this is.

Also I'd like to point out Josh Hayes pointed out something NO ONE NOTICED BY DESIGN. Go look at ALL of the "Legendary Crests" you can get in the game through ANY way other than paying Eternal Orbs for them. Boon of plenty, Prodigys path, etc. Read it CLOSELY. Look at what they are called. "Legendary Crest". Now, go look at the crest merchant that sells crests for 160 Eternal Orb. Look what they are called. "Eternal Legendary Crest". Wow they look close, but notice the Legendary one is a little more darker purple than the Eternal? Yeah, different items. But you didn't notice that did you? His video is partially incorrect, becasue you can trade gems you craft, but other than that his video is accurate.

This is not inherantly a problem except that it's pure deception. This was never clearly explained, and while its there clear as day, the interface makes no distinction between these two crests. In fact, if you have a mix of them and open the rift interface, it will tell you the total of both of them you have, it doesn't seperate them at all.

These people are gonna get sued for this shit, I hope.

1655186883021.png
1655186991422.png

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

What a read this is.

Also I'd like to point out Josh Hayes pointed out something NO ONE NOTICED BY DESIGN. Go look at ALL of the "Legendary Crests" you can get in the game through ANY way other than paying Eternal Orbs for them. Boon of plenty, Prodigys path, etc. Read it CLOSELY. Look at what they are called. "Legendary Crest". Now, go look at the crest merchant that sells crests for 160 Eternal Orb. Look what they are called. "Eternal Legendary Crest". Wow they look close, but notice the Legendary one is a little more darker purple than the Eternal? Yeah, different items. But you didn't notice that did you? His video is partially incorrect, becasue you can trade gems you craft, but other than that his video is accurate.

This is not inherantly a problem except that it's pure deception. This was never clearly explained, and while its there clear as day, the interface makes no distinction between these two crests. In fact, if you have a mix of them and open the rift interface, it will tell you the total of both of them you have, it doesn't seperate them at all.

These people are gonna get sued for this shit, I hope.

View attachment 417021View attachment 417022

Haha, I mean this is simply a get what you deserve thing. Why would they get sued because people are to lazy to read?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Having so much fun that I'm going to have a look at a new phone and a gaming controller for it, may even buy the Aspirants Battle Pass thing where you get legendary crests and scoria for every 10 paragon levels you earn.

Bobby Kotick is such a genius CEO, thanks for this wonderful game Blizz.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think anyone is getting sued. The whales are enjoying the bamboozling just blindly spending their way through content they don't understand.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
He's an asshole for feeding the Blizzard machine and encouraging more of this.
I wouldn't be so quick to judge that. The story of "whale spends 16k, watch him hate the game" is a pretty big turnoff for the franchise.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nice got a Galaxy A53 and Razer Kishi controller to attach to it, just travelling home.

This is gonna rock!

Feel like I probably fucked up because if this phone runs Genshin Impact I may as well play that lmao.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nice got a Galaxy A53 and Razer Kishi controller to attach to it, just travelling home.

This is gonna rock!

Feel like I probably fucked up because if this phone runs Genshin Impact I may as well play that lmao.
Please say you dont have children.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Petition to ban everyone that plays this game.

Except Aladain he's just retarded and will come to his senses sooner or later.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Petition to ban everyone that plays this game.

Except Aladain he's just retarded and will come to his senses sooner or later.
Dude let's just ban anybody who spent more than one penny on this game.

Sidenote. I dobt really play this game anymore. Ita boring as fuck. I just wanted to see how far I could make it f2p. I made it to paragon 4, story done. Overall, totally fair review with everything considered, 3.5 out of 10

Last edited:

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Overwatch 2 being F2P....I spit out my coffee laughing so hard. Diablo 4 is doomed. The suits know Blizzard is dead and have decided go for broke and milk every last dime now, then start the lay offs.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dude let's just ban anybody who spent more than one penny on this game.

I took a look at the battlepass boosted rewards and I just feel like who gives a fuck? People here were saying the Battlepass is worth it, but I just can't be bothered.

Very well voice acted however and probably brings the game up to a 4/10 alone for the campaign.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

Diablo Immortal got me to start up Genshin Impact again. I played for a few weeks when it first came out and quit. It has an insane amount of content and things to do now. And compared to Diablo Immortal the monetization is way less scummy. You can get characters you want free to play if you don try to get every character and it has a real pity system so you dont end up in a Quin69 situation where you can spend insane amounts of money and not get what you are after. The only down part is right now the banners are mostly for characters from the latest story area. So when you get them you can't level them up all the way since you need to get items from the new story area that requires you to finish the old story area first.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck is wrong with these people? This guy dropped over 50k in one day on this game? I'm not gonna lie, I'm guilty spending money in PoE's MTX store. Maybe a grand over the years of playing it but damn 50k in a day on this game?

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Having so much fun that I'm going to have a look at a new phone and a gaming controller for it, may even buy the Aspirants Battle Pass thing where you get legendary crests and scoria for every 10 paragon levels you earn.

Bobby Kotick is such a genius CEO, thanks for this wonderful game Blizz.

Yeah I made it to level 25 and everything just clicked. I changed my opinion and now I have a deep love and appreciation for Diablo Immortal, really hope this is how they make their games from now on, such a blast to play!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I believe Chris is having legitimate fun because the potential is there. It really depends what you're trying to get out of the game.

• 2Like