Diablo Immortal

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
You guy might think I am exaggerating or being facetious but I am seriously going to work on the game I just mentioned and see how many dipshits I can siphon money from.

I asked Zgames straight up how much it would cost me for them to build an idle heroes clone/reskin and they quoted me 400k for everything, graphics, sound, etc. Hilarious for a game that makes well over 100 million per year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am going to put together a new Kickstarter here shortly for a game and call it “High Score” or “The List” there will be no real game just a list with your name next to it and how much money you paid, I will make it reset weekly so new players can catch up and masterbate at their high score. Maybe I will make it colorful and add anime cat ladies for the weebs or something.

Cow Clicker - Wikipedia

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's so cringe listening to Quin trying argue that people don't try Immortal are cucks, lol. He doesn't seem to understand people don't need to play something they no interest in, regardless of whether it's good or bad.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's so cringe listening to Quin trying argue that people don't try Immortal are cucks, lol. He doesn't seem to understand people don't need to play something they no interest in, regardless of whether it's good or bad.
It's Blizzard so I'm definitely a cuck for their games, but it's a mobile game so I'll likely play it for 2-4 hours then forget it even exists until I realize it's taking up 4gb of space when I go to clear things out of my phone.

Would be nice if they'd stop being dumbass, butt clencher dicks and actually introduce a new IP, but the couple times they have we got Hearthstone and Overwatch. And now instead of creating anything new they're investing dev and design hours into everything they already have. Fucking why. This is like the opposite of any game company. Even Nintendo can release a new Mario or Activision a new Call of fuckin Dootie. I guess there's two ways to milk a cow.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Damn hearing about way they are talking about the RMT in this game holy shit. Well anyone buying it deserves to get screwed.

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do they at least treat Blizzcon attendees to a lunch or dinner? Because we prefer to be wined & dined before we get fucked.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Remember all the people that used to grouse about having to pay a monthly sub for an MMO?

Fucking LOL @ that shit now, right?

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Do they at least treat Blizzcon attendees to a lunch or dinner? Because we prefer to be wined & dined before we get fucked.

They promise you a nice meal at a nice restaurant but take you to burger king instead, and then act surprised when they can't find their wallet, followed by asking you to pull out your credit card to take care of the bill

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Remember all the people that used to grouse about having to pay a monthly sub for an MMO?

lol yeah, who remembers that meme, i cant find it, but the old school EQ interface bending down to loot a corpse with a visa popup to enter your CC number to loot. lols.

• 1Worf

Inque

FunEmployed
Or Everquest Bazaar Pizza Hut vendor screen...I'm too lazy to search my picture folder but I have it. And it's so relevant :(

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

I remember the guy at Software Etc telling me that it was a $10/month fee for UO. I was so interested but I was also broke af and I was like fuck that noise.

My wife (girlfriend at the time) bought it for me for Valentine's Day and gave me $30 for 3 months worth of subscription because she saw how I looked longingly at the box for months.

I have another story about a guy that was given a chance to get in early as an investor for MtG and passed because he thought the whole idea was ridiculous.

Crazy to think about how much things change. I'd gladly pay $50 a month for a worthy EQ successor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of...

hETAc9MfoCH-lKwRV2vPYiVbM5x23ldCWmQeRP1YLIk.jpg

Fucking gorgeous.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
Might have already been said, but a good chunk of in-app spending is money laundering.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users