Diamond Dallas Page is a miracle worker

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think it's depressing because he was a 6'8" handsome had-everything dude, and now he's a 6'8" fucked up old man with nothing but a pacemaker.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have a shitty back and bad knees and have gained a bunch of weight since meeting my wife. Twenty minutes in anyone's live should be easy to do, gonna give this a whirl and maybe live journal my results everywhere I can possibly. Or maybe I'll just have another coke and play some games.

That first video was great, I think overall it's probably better not to look up your favorite wrestlers and where they wound up as it's way too depressing lol.

Dookiefart

Lol @ 1:50. But seriously, who gets hurt in the gulf war? That Coldplay song playing with ANY story in the background and everyone will be like omgz so inspirational!!

He was injured from Jumps, Which is VERY common with para anything..

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
Saw this about a year ago. Regardless of the method, what an awesome process and outcome. So many excuses put to shame by people like this.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really thinking about starting this up myself. I keep a 20lb dumbbell under my desk at work and bust out some exercises throughout the day when it's slow. Over the past 2 weeks I've noticed a big difference in my arm and shoulder strength. So much in fact that my back starts to hurt when I don't sit in my chair properly.

Pilforgod

I downloaded it, will start tomorrow. I only found the beginner and intermediate dvd's on IPT though. Granted I didn't look very hard as I figured those would keep me busy. Even when I was in great shape I wasn't very flexible, so this will probably be good all around for me to do.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It sucks doing yoga. It's a very uncomfortable, slow, patient and frustrating workout. But it feels great after you're finished. Over an hour of extremely intense stretching. It's odd how much work it exerts on your body, but how energized and relaxed you feel after finishing it.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Once you're pretty comfortable with yoga or are in decent shape in general trying doing yoga with weights on your wrists/ankles. They made us do that a couple times in rugby and holy mother of fuck was it pure pain.

donut_sl

shitlord
very awesome!

Similar story, broke my leg, gained a bunch of weight after discovering eq

I have lost about 70lb's so far and slowly still dropping but i need to drop another 70 and I think Yoga is how i'm gona do it.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Did he actually lose the weight doing yoga? I didn't think that was even possible, isn't it just a fancy way of stretching? I figured the yoga unfucked his back so he could move properly again, allowing him to exercise.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
doing yoga activates just about every muscle in your body, which in turn burns a lot of calories and converts excess calories to muscle rather than fat. additionally, yoga promotes healthy breathing which also does a lot to kick start a metabolism.

considering how fucked that guy was, i don't think there was much exercise he could have been doing other than yoga.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Did he actually lose the weight doing yoga? I didn't think that was even possible, isn't it just a fancy way of stretching? I figured the yoga unfucked his back so he could move properly again, allowing him to exercise.
It's fucking DDP Yoga bitch. It ain't yo (fat ass) momma's yoga.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uh... do a core or power Yoga class before commenting.

Pilforgod

If you read the comments under the IPT torrent there is also a lot of dieting information and other stuff that comes with the Yoga DVD's, so I'm sure there was more than just yoga involved with that dude. I'm still sure it helped him a TON though.