Die2Nite

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
One of you bastards ate me.
frown.png

Also, I can't seem to find myself on the season 7 ranking ladder. I have 120 soul points, but for some reason I'm not showing up.

frown.png

frown.png

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
It might only update after every attack. Since you got killed in between attacks the system hasn't registered you yet.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Postponing until tomorrow. Not everyone has verified their death and is ready to join a new town.

Congrats to rerolled for taking the #1 spot on normal town ladder for season 7. We wont be on it too incredibly long, but it's well received for the time being.

Tuffers

Trakanon Raider
I'm dead and available to join a coalition if there are spots available. Twinoid name is Tufferz. I dont have many soul points as I had to start a new account, but have played Die2nite on and off for a few years.

Hathe

Here we go again. Trying to set up the next town. We still have 2-3 people that are not ready. Citz, Superhiro, Pablos. Verify you are ready. There is still space for at least 9 more. We will be starting this town as soon as one hero is ready from each coalition whether you are ready or not.

Coalition #1
  • Vorph
  • Citz(not ready! wtfx yo)
  • Calac
  • Hathe(Ready to pull us into town)
  • Fruitcommando
Coalition #2
  • The Dauntless One
  • Aogo
  • Vvoid
  • Amygdala
  • Numlock
Coalition #3
  • Kaige
  • Loftish
  • gogusrl
  • wevegottime (azist)
  • OPEN? IF SO INVITE TUFFERS
Coalition #4
  • Fealorn
  • Jaax
  • Hunno
  • Albumen
  • schnarkie
Coalition #5
  • Carino
  • Kaisi
  • bobloblaw101 (Ancient)
  • OPEN
  • Sammiel (Gavinrad)
Coalition #6
  • yerm
  • Sorionis (Furiouss1)
  • Kyougou
  • slyminxy
  • Superhiro INVITED - accept please(not ready)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'll be home in just over 2 hours and able to pull my group in. We are all available and ready to go.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll be in town later tonight, but I can't be on right at launch. Tech again?

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be at Bar Trivia from about 8pm Eastern on. Can someone send me a PM or something here? I should get the notification to my email and I'll pull my coalition in from my phone.

Hathe

We have a few more spots available. If you are able to receive an invite you can join us. We're starting up in 30-60 minutes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The attack takes place in 20ish minutes, get back into town if you can!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
aaaaand I'm an idiot. I walked 3 AP out of town, and realized I put both waters I took into the bank. So I walked another 3 AP further away, and I'll heroic return back tomorrow.

Fuck.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol. Sorry guys I wasted 1 water ration today. I just got premium so I can help out a bit more but I didn't realize I get thirsty if I walk too far. Currently I'm a guardian. Is that the best class to be lazy with?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
lol. Sorry guys I wasted 1 water ration today. I just got premium so I can help out a bit more but I didn't realize I get thirsty if I walk too far. Currently I'm a guardian. Is that the best class to be lazy with?
That or Technician