Die2Nite

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is it the number under "Statistics" that determines the "far towns" or Soul Score?

I'm at 69 points under stats, but 944 under Soul Score.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It only matters if you are the hero doing the joining anyway. Since you're in my coalition, you would be brought along when I joined one even if you had zero soul points.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Great, so we have 30 people and we're gathering in IRC right now. If you don't have IRC, go towww.mibbit.comand click launch app in the middle of the page. Server is Rizon ~> #d2nrrd.

Coalition #1
  • Vorph
  • Citz
  • Calac
  • Hathe(Ready to pull us into town)
  • Fruitcommando
Coalition #2
  • The Dauntless One
  • Aogo
  • Vvoid(Ready to pull us into town)
  • FredJack
  • Numlock
Coalition #3
  • Kaige
  • Loftish(Ready to pull us into town)
  • gogusrl
  • wevegottime (azist)
  • Phelps
Coalition #4
  • Fealorn
  • Jaax
  • Hunno
  • Albumen
  • schnarkie(Ready to pull us into town)
Coalition #5
  • Carino(Ready to pull us into town)
  • Kaisi
  • bobloblaw101 (Ancient)
  • Kyougou(Ready to pull us into town)
  • Sammiel (Gavinrad)
Coalition #6
  • yerm
  • Sorionis (Furiouss1)
  • Reiker
  • slyminxy
  • Amygdala?

Hathe

All a success. Thanks for everyones patience and problem solving tonight. Hall of Scarecrows day 1 commencing.

Hathe

Feel free to add to this. Just a daily reminder list separate of the DO / DO NOT list.

**Please follow these rules for this town, very important to the longevity of us all.**

*Drink water every other day. Pick a day and drink on evens or odds. You can always loot water just make sure to bank the extra.

*Vote for the Project of the Day. On the black board we will notify what should be voted every day.

*Check for zombies at the watchtower. This let's us know how many will come for tonights attack.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
gogusrl: if you see this before you head into town, try to pick up the nuts and bolts at 2/-1 on your way.

Vorph

Wiki claims that unpacking furniture still works. Guardians grab them and go on watch, do NOT close the gates tonight.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I went as a tamer this time, since we seem to have a lot of stuff just lying around. I figured the extra inventory to ship good stuff back to the bank might be helpful. If there's a major haul of goodies that need to go back, let me know and I'll go out there with my dog and collect a bunch of it.

Vorph

He runs a 40-man meta and is helping us out because he died in a 90% camp early on in his own town. Go ahead and build according to his instructions, we don't really have a whole lot of options anyway as long as every fucking flatpack we open is a chair or door.

Edit: We did get lucky with a rare BP being Apple Tree though. Be on the lookout for human flesh when you scavenge. There's one on the ground we can get easily enough, but it takes 2 to build it.

He's one of the leaders of a pretty well-known meta-coaliton and has been playing the game at a competitive level for a long time. He is in our town because he got unlucky and died while camping in his coalition's town. He is friendly and knows a lot about the game. It's probably a good idea to do what he suggests especially since we're still relearning the game.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Ok then. Had to make sure since he's sending PM's to follow him and they contradicted our previous orders.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Odd.. [Today][01:46] A new citizen has arrived: Phelps ( Resident).

Was he offline all this time? And will that save him from Terminal Dehydration?