Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I cancelled my subscription. I need R rated shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Rumor is they are considering making it a feature movie instead after consolidating the story down from 6 episodes to 4.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The scuttlebut also is KK didnt like script because it was too similar to the mandolorian and thats why it got cut down to 4 episodes. But who knows, whatever the story, they need to turf this kennedy bitch.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Of course. Paid for streaming service with shitty player that can't properly go full screen:
jl9CZfq.jpg

free, illegal pirated .mkv file in VLC player in fullscreen glory

xjOyiSn.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
what streaming service were you using? Infinity War isn't on Disney+ yet. Its on Netflix in USA, I just tried on the browser on my 3440x1440 monitor in chrome and it played full screen but probably the 1080p stream with no HDR support.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't vouch for the german version of their site but have zero issues with fullscreen in the USA.

• 1Solidarity

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Well Europe was whining to Netflix and YouTube to down grade video quality to lessen the burden on providers. Assuming Disney is doing it for the same reason.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guys i can fullscreen a 240p potato YouTube video. This is a clear issue with their player.

D+ told me to clear my Cache and restart my Router, they see this as an error