Disney+ Streaming Service

Sevens

Log Wizard
why do people think Tipper was far right?
Because of her part in making this

parental.png

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The old saying was "two sides of the same coin" to explain why either left or right stupid ends up in the same place. Modern examples need to be 3D so think in terms of a basketball. It doesn't matter which direction you go, the more distance you go away from center all eventually ends up at the same point, the back side of the ball. Literally backwards.

But since we have an intermingling between content industries and politics there is no separation any more. So stupid and crazy infects everything.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because of her part in making this

View attachment 302946
thats not right wing, thats authoritarianism. tipper gore is a left wing democrat nutjob to this day. let me ask you this. are twitter, facebook, google and youtube right wing? who is censoring speech, deplatforming people and putting labels on things they dont like? is it the right wing?

Sevens

Log Wizard
thats not right wing, thats authoritarianism. tipper gore is a left wing democrat nutjob to this day. let me ask you this. are twitter, facebook, google and youtube right wing? who is censoring speech, deplatforming people and putting labels on things they dont like? is it the right wing?
Never said I agreed, was just answering your question

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Never said I agreed, was just answering your question
yes and i was explaining that the content warnings on albums was nothing but an excuse to put more government in our lives. none of that was right wing. in hindsight they only ended up giving kids a headsup on which albums they should buy. the one with the warning label on it. duh.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It should have just said:

JOGGER MUSIC
MAY MAKE YOUR KID
STEAL NIKES

Will someone explain to me the use of the word Jogger on the forums.

I'd thought it was initially an auto-correct if someone typed in the N-word but now I'm not so sure.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Will someone explain to me the use of the word Jogger on the forums.

I'd thought it was initially an auto-correct if someone typed in the N-word but now I'm not so sure.

Before the race baiting crowd got the riots going with St Floyd, they had a false start with a guy who's name literally sounded like Armed Robbery who charged a guy with a shotgun who was trying to detain him for stealing tools from a construction site. The dudes family claimed he was just in that neighborhood jogging (mind you he has no car and lived a long as ways away, plus they had security cam footage of him casing multiple sites in the area) so Jogger became the new Wakandan.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
its a bit of guess work but apparently Mulan has netted $250-300m at least for Disney so far via their $30 D+ release. This $260m number is just US domestic, Mulan also released for $ internationally at slightly cheaper prices, so that'll be an additional amount of money.

In comparison in the same time frame Tenet has racked around $30m domestic and $220m intl, which is roughly gonna be $70-100m to Warner Bros. Less than a third of Mulan.

This is pretty much the death blow for theaters, it makes way more sense to put out a premium VOD offer than go to out to theaters for the next six months.

Its also gonna be a massive profit tier strategy for Disney now, they can start putting out "premium" movies on D+ for a 3-6 month exclusive $20-40 fee. Sucks ass but clearly people are willing to pay. I'd bet Black Widow pops up this way. The big question is stuff like Eternals.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Those are good numbers, but I have to imagine box office totals in a normal environment would have exceeded that.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Those are good numbers, but I have to imagine box office totals in a normal environment would have exceeded that.

Yes, but Disney would have made less money overall. Every penny of this went straight to Disney. No cuts to theaters, no cost to distribute. Nothing.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Disney plus hits eurocuckland today, 15.9. And the app is nowhere to be found on my shitty samsuck or the localalized apple store which the main disneyplus.com redirects to. For shaaaame.

EDIT: lucky, ps store has it.
it's nice to see we've gotten so deep into your head already you're writing dates down correctly.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
it's nice to see we've gotten so deep into your head already you're writing dates down correctly.
giphy.gif

It’s funny that the german guy is the only one not able to spot the dane. English in the Vaterland is terrible indeed.

• 1Like