Disney+ Streaming Service

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Yea def don’t miss going to blockbuster and having to rent some piece of shit because all the good movies are gone.

Haha, so true...although it did lead to renting some movies that I wasn't planning to that I ended up liking, so it wasn't all bad.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Yea def don’t miss going to blockbuster and having to rent some piece of shit because all the good movies are gone.

What part about waxing nostalgic did you miss?

Yeah, much better to be inundated with all the shit tier tripe the streaming services are throwing at us so I can sit and fucking poop sock like a depressed fucking neck beard.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
What part about waxing nostalgic did you miss?

Yeah, much better to be inundated with all the shit tier tripe the streaming services are throwing at us so I can sit and fucking poop sock like a depressed fucking neck beard.

Yeah but thanks to the internet I can go back and watch whatever I want whenever I want. Well, as long as you're willing to sail the high seas for anything not on whatever streaming services you sub to.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
yes and i was explaining that the content warnings on albums was nothing but an excuse to put more government in our lives. none of that was right wing. in hindsight they only ended up giving kids a headsup on which albums they should buy. the one with the warning label on it. duh.
Someone, maybe Aerosmith?, thanked Tipper Gore at the music awards one year for helping them sell an extra million copies by slapping that Explicit Lyrics sticker on it.

Ah yeah, here we go, found the quote:
“Thank you Tipper (Gore) and Jesse (Helms),” said singer Steven Tyler, keeping the evening’s main riff going, “for making sure that as long as there are a few four-letter words on the album, it’ll sell an extra million copies!”

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
No Deadpool on D+, wtf? Neither on netflix, hbo or amazon. Halp?
I had thought that Hulu was going to be the resting spot for the R rated Marvel stuff. Its not there yet but thats where I would watch to see if it appears

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I had thought that Hulu was going to be the resting spot for the R rated Marvel stuff. Its not there yet but thats where I would watch to see if it appears

Fox has a bunch of licensing deals that were signed before they were bought by Disney. Even shit like the new Kingsman won't be going to Disney+ for a few years after it hits release.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Fox has a bunch of licensing deals that were signed before they were bought by Disney. Even shit like the new Kingsman won't be going to Disney+ for a few years after it hits release.
Right, but even after all that Deadpool and its ilk wont ever be going to Disney+...All the hard R stuff will be Hulu only?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Right, but even after all that Deadpool and its ilk wont ever be going to Disney+...All the hard R stuff will be Hulu only?
Who knows at this point, I know that was the original plan. Disney has stopped censoring their stuff apparently. It was a big deal that they didn't cut out Jackman's bare ass in X-Men Days of Future Past on Disney+ though. I guess we'll have to see where Logan and X-Men Origins: Wolverine end up. Since they'll probably make it over before the Deadpool ones do.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Who knows at this point, I know that was the original plan. Disney has stopped censoring their stuff apparently. It was a big deal that they didn't cut out Jackman's bare ass in X-Men Days of Future Past on Disney+ though. I guess we'll have to see where Logan and X-Men Origins: Wolverine end up. Since they'll probably make it over before the Deadpool ones do.
origins W is on D+ it seems.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Only The Wolverine shows for me.
A2409236-900C-4F84-BA11-D3F9B8D35F82.jpeg

I’ll trade you more than 3 released episodes of Mandalorian :(

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This is even worse than just not showing support. This is outright saying "you play by our rules or else." It's basically gotten to the point where living your life and not acknowledging their bullshit is seen as openly hostile.

We've gone from "what goes on in the bedroom is your own business" to "if you don't suck that tranny cock we'll hunt you down."
Tolerance no longer means to TOLERATE something. It now means to embrace it whole heatedly or be labeled as a hateful person against that which you aren't.

Remember when you were in school and some kids would annoy you, but you didn't just walk up and punch them and at the same time you didn't join in on the annoyance? That was called tolerance because you TOLERATED their bullshit.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I miss going to blockbuster and grabbing half a dozen new bluerays so I could take them home and rip them over the weekend. Ahh, life before streaming. Yaarrr!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users