Disney+ Streaming Service

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
yes, so far but like I said my preferred VPN didn't work but Nord did.

joz123

Potato del Grande
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dont see what the big deal is, obviously Nic Cage wasn't gonna do a TV series. I don't care when they get all swap-happy on the protagonist for a TV spinoff as long as it isn't something hilariously terrible like Queen Latifah as the Equalizer.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dont see what the big deal is, obviously Nic Cage wasn't gonna do a TV series. I don't care when they get all swap-happy on the protagonist for a TV spinoff as long as it isn't something hilariously terrible like Queen Latifah as the Equalizer.

Yeah, Nicolas Cage has standards

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
national treasure 3 the movie is not actually official and the fact that Disney announced the TV show with no mention of a movie is probably not super great, but maybe if it does well they will do it

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When the news release starts off with pandering bait
the series explores the timely issues of identity, community, historical authorship and patriotism, told from the point of view of Jess Morales, a twenty-year-old DREAMer who, with her diverse group of friends, sets off on the adventure of a lifetime to uncover her mysterious family history and recover lost treasure.
and not interview snippets of how the writers had some awesome ideas they wanted to put on a screen, that's typically a sign it's going to be terrible.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When the news release starts off with pandering bait

and not interview snippets of how the writers had some awesome ideas they wanted to put on a screen, that's typically a sign it's going to be terrible.
Well I didn't say it wasn't gonna be a trainwreck, you can do race/gender swaps without it being woke trash.

Cybsled

National Treasure 3 was waiting for the “right script”. At this point it has been so long, not surprised they might move past that. They’ll probably just turn the show into a Warehouse 13/The Librarians type show where they go around and try to find lost American artifacts/treasures, although probably make it less episodic and each season will = one treasure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
and in the end they will find the greatest treasure of all, the jewel of the Toxic Masculine Patriarchy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
and in the end they will find the greatest treasure of all, the jewel of the Toxic Masculine Patriarchy
The original draft of the declaration of independence that details how its OK to chop your dick off using government funding.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The original draft of the declaration of independence that details how its OK to chop your dick off using government funding.
They will show how the vellum used to write the Constitution was actually from George Washington's bathroom, so it's actually good to use it as toilet paper.

• 2Like