Disney+ Streaming Service

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Anyone know a way to hide or block a certain show on Disney+? (for kids accounts of course)

I get the arguments for doing other things in response to their grooming efforts, but thats my specific question.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys can call off the dogs now, Bob Iger is on the case

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

It may be a retreat from his earlier, more radical position, but he is not sorry and he does not admit he is wrong. Instead, he says that he must balance his "correct" view of what the idiot public needs to see (DEI) vs. the idiot public that he needs to pay his salary. He only regrets that the public voted with their dollars to reject him, his company, and their terrible programing.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It may be a retreat from his earlier, more radical position, but he is not sorry and he does not admit he is wrong. Instead, he says that he must balance his "correct" view of what the idiot public needs to see (DEI) vs. the idiot public that he needs to pay his salary. He only regrets that the public voted with their dollars to reject him, his company, and their terrible programing.

Fuck him, but if they stop the woke bullshit then I don't really care about the why.

He's either trying to prevent an employee revolt and making it seem like he's not happy about it, or genuinely isn't happy about it but sees the stock in the shitter and knows he doesn't have a choice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
iger will clean up disney right after Trump cleans the swamp, My Pillow guy recounts Arizona, and OJ Simpson finds the real killer

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
2023 D+ trailer

nothing really shocking - Mando s2, Loki s2, Ahsoka, Bad Batch, Secret Invasion

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will wait til this time next year. Then I will pay for 1 month and binge the shows that were good.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
They'll never stop The Simpsons!
Have no fear, we'll have stories for years!

FB_IMG_1672603389906.jpg

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My youngest son was a newborn when the Simpson first aired. He is now a grown man with children himself.
The day the Simpsons is canceled is the day the Apocalypse begins...
Yeah man, there's no question at this point if they're pulling numbers like that after 34 years. They'll be around forever, absolutely.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Actually, mayyyybe when one of the voice actors for the four core Simpsons family members dies. That would be about it tho.

• 1Like

Cybsled

That would probably be the biggest hurdle - if one of the main cast either passed away or had to retire.

But ya, it is nuts to think about how long the show has been consistently on.

• 1Like

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
My kid got to pick the movie last night and checked out strange world. I believe this could be the apex of woke. Daddy issues, blended family, energy killing the world, gay son, gay son with interracial crush hamfisted into the show, and female pilots, which is probably the most far fetched.

With Disney trying to swing slightly back towards center, I think this could be it, the final boss of woke - shame too, animation is cool. Kinda like the Disney cartoon of avatar

• 1Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
My kid got to pick the movie last night and checked out strange world. I believe this could be the apex of woke. Daddy issues, blended family, energy killing the world, gay son, gay son with interracial crush hamfisted into the show, and female pilots, which is probably the most far fetched.

With Disney trying to swing slightly back towards center, I think this could be it, the final boss of woke - shame too, animation is cool. Kinda like the Disney cartoon of avatar
Were you unaware of that movie being woke? Why would you subject you kid to that propaganda nonsense?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
all disney movies coming out to theaters from 2023-2026

Fm8LcGBakAAbvOx

Fm8LcoVakAQI4de

Untitled Star Wars in 2027 is the first star wars movie i think

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users