Disney+ Streaming Service

Cybsled

2027? Damn. They weren't kidding when they said they wanted to focus on the shows for now.

Although maybe it is for the best. That makes it 10 years since The Last Jedi. Over a decade for the foul flavor of the new trilogy to be washed away by stuff like Mando or Andor

Goatface

only saw 4 of those movies, gray man and adam were meh, uncharted was bad and don't look up was shit.
more charts with mins viewed. no star wars and mcu in the top tv series

1674751242667.png

1674751290767.png

1674751326207.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like it's insane that NCIS has the second most minutes watched when you combine the two lists. That seems wild to me
People are morons.

I've apparently misread the situation with Netflix too, as they're fucking dominating still apparently.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Were you unaware of that movie being woke? Why would you subject you kid to that propaganda nonsense?
Yes, I mean, I didn’t even know it existed until they started it, but I was aware it was Disney while we started it, so I definitely take some responsibility.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 5Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Last Kingdom at 14. That is pretty good. As a fan of the show it surprises me that a period piece can still do that well. Its a shame the show ended but it is supposed to have a final movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Black panther wakanda 4ever is on D+, watched it over the last 2 days. not terrible, all the stuff with Namor and the Avatar people is fantastic, everything else is awful. Riri may be top contender for worst MCU character, her only real competition being Shuri and Captain Marvel. They could have cut an hour from the movie and not missed a thing. M'Baku and Namor were awesome.

its probably at the upper end (story wise) of the phase 4 diarrhea fest, which isn't really saying much. If you miss it you miss nothing.

its a real shame Universal has the rights to Namor like Hulk, so they can't do a Namor movie/show (I assume, dunno?). Its hilarious how the best part of a black movie is a mexican

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blantons4Ever

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Banned>
Black panther wakanda 4ever is on D+, watched it over the last 2 days. not terrible, all the stuff with Namor and the Avatar people is fantastic, everything else is awful. Riri may be top contender for worst MCU character, her only real competition being Shuri and Captain Marvel. They could have cut an hour from the movie and not missed a thing. M'Baku and Namor were awesome.

its probably at the upper end (story wise) of the phase 4 diarrhea fest, which isn't really saying much. If you miss it you miss nothing.

its a real shame Universal has the rights to Namor like Hulk, so they can't do a Namor movie/show (I assume, dunno?). Its hilarious how the best part of a black movie is a mexican

movie is so bad, i went asleep while watching this movie, and couldnt remember all day what movie i watching when went to sleep. thank you for reminding me . everything wakanda, black in this movie is awful. every word was condescending to whites. trash movie. won't finish it. ur right the blue mexicans were cool, when doing siren song i was really into it

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
movie is so bad, i went asleep while watching this movie, and couldnt remember all day what movie i watching when went to sleep. thank you for reminding me . everything wakanda, black in this movie is awful. every word was condescending to whites. trash movie. won't finish it. ur right the blue mexicans were cool, when doing siren song i was really into it
They wasted Namor when he should have been the villain of the first FF movie.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have to watch this on Saturday. Im looking forward to drinking too much and falling asleep early.

• 1Like