Disney's "Frozen"

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The original idea for the movie

rrr_img_62995.jpg

Siliconemelons

Okay rant... I already ranted at the disney obsessed side of the fam during the weekend that Frozen was not better than recent ones, and "Let It Go" is not really a good or inspireing song and the tons of WTF? moments of the film... I will put my rant in a spoiler for those who have not seen it.

1) dumbass troll midget things, how do you not remeber who this chick is and you cured her once before by the most stupid way ever.

2) ice cutting boy- did your entire clan of ice peddelers suddenly die out because they where all gay and out of the 50 or so of them there you where the only offspring (wait..where there other kids...i forgot the intro some)- or did they all just die thanks to their totaly negligant ways of harvesting ice

3) again mr ice cutting boy you saw the trolls heal her, you then apparently lived with the trolls...and you dont remeber this happening? you where not THAT young.

4) price dumbergoober why did you steal maximus from tangled, so not nice- also you could call the "twist" by seeing any preview and knowing the pricess is going to hook up with the dude she has the adventure with, not the random hook up you left behind

5) to me the movie was paced bad, it seemed like 5/6th of the movie was an intro then the twist and boom the end

5.2) the BOOM ending would have been GREAT if it was a tragic ending- the sister truely died for the ice qween if she remained the villan- we would not have needed price mc boogerpants- or the ice kid- they are interchangeable and disposable of the other if you make the ice qeen the bad guy.

6) QQ you make ice, stay in your damn room- what prompted this other than teen angst and not working and controlling your magic- like the troll said to do.

7) or 5 again- BOOM LOVE?! WHAT ITS ALL OVER! Haaa... dumb

8) Let it go- LET IT GO FFS- its not a happy or even inspireing song, its teen melodrama and should be retitled and redubbed its true colors "Fuck you all! Fuck you all! I am just going to do what I want, fuck the world, fuck it all I dont give two shits what my actions do."

Tangeled was better, stronger female lead that did not fall into the standard tropes- she figured out "her man" didnt really leave her or turn traitor on her own and has self resolve. Frozen bleh... it sure as hell looked good though.

i guess i am done...for now

edit: oh what i did like- it was truely an america opera (not a true opera as true operas have NO spoken dialog it is ALL sung) / musical with the random talking-to-singing and people count those as "songs"? no they are sung-phrases they are not really songs... the movie had 3 songs- cut ice- let it go and trolls want their manboy to make babies

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I liked the movie a lot, despite noticing several of those issues. I'd watch it again if it happened to be on, I'm sure.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Everyone needs to just get pumped now that they announced a sequel to Incredibles

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I could have sworn pixar said they were going back to their roots and making movies they are passionate about ect? Was surprised by cars 3

Siliconemelons

I could have sworn pixar said they were going back to their roots and making movies they are passionate about ect? Was surprised by cars 3
Because they love cars- its why there has been a cars 2 and planes- they are not really that big in $$ as the others but they like making them- thus cars 3

and incredibles is awesome, glad to hear there will be another :)

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Defying gravity, I mean let it go was the only good song and the first of half of the movie was terrible but second half was very enjoyable.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Because they love cars- its why there has been a cars 2 and planes- they are not really that big in $$ as the others but they like making them- thus cars 3
Uh, no, they love toy sales/merchandising. Cars has done insanely well on that front.

Siliconemelons

Uh, no, they love toy sales/merchandising. Cars has done insanely well on that front.
I hated cars, it was long and dragged on and was like ARGH- but from all the backlash etc. they always seem in interviews to just love cars and the world and stuff thats why they pushed forward... thats what it seems they are SAYING - in reality we know that while the movies did not do so hot compaired to others- they are very much a merchandice machine