Divinity: Original Sin 2

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
they did patch it so lucky charm, barter, etc are all shared btw.
As far as I know the only shared civil skill is lucky charm. I definitely get different prices with different characters still.

Caliane

I could have sworn they said others were party wide now as well, but I can't find a patch note for it. only lucky charm, as stated. yeah.

Last edited:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's one of the few custom mods that really makes it less irksome. Especially when people will randomly talk to the non-persuasion character for a plot point even if you walk up with them first.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
We have defeated Mordus! And it didn't even take that long!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So maybe that's a good followup then, are there mods we should use for our first playthrough, vs going into it 100% stock? Looking forward to starting tomorrow. I've only played as far as the thug in the initial city (where I found my guys don't come back to life after a 'successful' fight, wtf, lol).

I guess that could fall into 2 categories... add-ons we should use going into the game fresh and then those we should try later (some add entire classes?).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So maybe that's a good followup then, are there mods we should use for our first playthrough, vs going into it 100% stock? Looking forward to starting tomorrow. I've only played as far as the thug in the initial city (where I found my guys don't come back to life after a 'successful' fight, wtf, lol).

I guess that could fall into 2 categories... add-ons we should use going into the game fresh and then those we should try later (some add entire classes?).

Yeah you need to buy Res scrolls constantly. Tactician mode is the only way to play :D

goishen

Macho Ma'am

My entire thing about playing a small (ish) game like this is not to have any mods that screw with your enjoyment. Some people can have one mod, some people can have another, and neither of them can see each other, etc.

I've seen it happen before, although with this game I'm just not sure. But I'd rather raw dog it then to be unhappy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Okay, so finally finished the game.

I hate how at the very end it's a choice between siding with Lucian or siding against Lucian. This makes the fight either crazy fucking hard or crazy fucking easy. At any rate, good game.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Okay, so finally finished the game.

I hate how at the very end it's a choice between siding with Lucian or siding against Lucian. This makes the fight either crazy fucking hard or crazy fucking easy. At any rate, good game.

Bring a deathfog crate, make everything easy :)

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cool for me since I'm like in act 2 and basically got distracted and havn't played. Fresh start with all the bonus content will be good.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I bought this, started a character, that's all.

I am so pumped for this to have new content and be on console.

This dev team is the fucking best.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The journey was very good - I’d put it in the top 5 best RPGs of the last ten years. If you’re a fan of the genre at all this game is definitely worth your time.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Good times with TFU last night. Highlight: TJT TJT , persiansoap persiansoap and goishen goishen and I wondering what will happen when we reunite a chicken with it's dad... Who for some reason didn't like that idea and then proceeded to kill his little chicken, and then spawn endless Voidwoken Chickens to fight us as they spread all over the map and continued to do so for 34 minutes.

When it was all said and done, TJT (Or any of us) didn't receive a thing for our Chicken culling, but none the less, pretty hilarious.

Golden Plump would have been proud.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just finished this with a friend of mine, we each played 2 characters. We don't discuss what option to chose in conversations, whoever is having a conversation makes the decision.

Well the fucking asshole betrayed me in favor of ruling side by side with a demon, and killed everyone in the party. 80 hours or so, and that's what I get.

Aside from that betrayal...awesome game. :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I loved the game but never went back to finish it. Well my awesome girlfriend started playing games when she moved in with me so i decided this would be a fun co-op to try inbetween smite games.

Doing duo lonewolf, i'm going 2H mainly focused on 2H skill with 1 in scoundral/2poly/1 necro. Had her go ranger with pretty much all warfare so far and shit blows up nicely. Since she had never gamed her whole life have to take abit slow....she has shot me about 5 times on accident haha. So glad i didn't let her play wizard....

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
She must be a lot of fun around oil slicks and cursed surfaces! I swear to god my friends don't consider that stuff and we're nearly 50 hours into our 4-player co-op playthrough. Before we know it Oprah is handing out necrofire for everyone.