Divinity: Original Sin 2

turbo

Molten Core Raider
My new kill is to find ways to get all the ncp's to give me exp for quests etc that i could potentially have to fight pending the conversation, THEN go kill the fuckers for double your pleasure double your fun!~!!

Went back to my other game and respecced my warrior to a 2H warrior supplemented by scoundral... my summoner and S&B warrior both have enrage so basically pumping up the 2H warrior's crit modifer and then with oppurtunitist and executionar and teleports he is a god damn killing machine while being tanky. Just getting off the boat on this one so will try that out, just sick of rogue so figured i'd try this. Soon as i get further in and have better access to crit% gear i'm still going a mage crit build because i so miss playing boom boom! Ranger with glass cannon is still fucking carrying the team early on, tactical retreat before fight to get into high damage area and 3 attacks shreds physical and then the warriors have free CC rain. Would love to see new content for this but these mother fuckers need to be cashing in and fucking basically make DO3 already building on this awesomeness and fixing the minor complaints. The experience and feeling you get from playing something like this just ruins fucking every other gaming experience for single player games for me......fuck i have only played 2 games of smite since it came out and i'm usually good for 3-4 a day minimum.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I am going through the Reaper's Coast and absolutely wrecking shit. That hour that I spent last night on the boat determining who has what and who doesn't need what sure as fuck paid off.

An example :

I used the teleport gloves on the cleric, the fighter, and the mage, decided to leave the thief behind at the part where the little kid is tossing rocks at the monsters and worrying his mom. Teleported the three of the down to the boat across the river, went up the ladder, met with his mom, went outside and engaged. The mage went out first, the cleric second, and the fighter just bullrushed across to the lever that let the bridge come down and let my rogue cross.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Got the achievement for beating a certain character in Fort Joy tonight.

So yeah, as it turns out it's totally possible to beat Dallis and her entourage at Fort Joy. I snuck past them using the ladder on the site, did stuff until I was level 5, blocked off the same ladder with a bunch of barrels and crates and then just rained arrows on her until she retreated. Was pretty awesome to see what she did, though I haven't seen her do that in my other play through yet so it was a bit of a spoiler.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm I don't know, I find the humor super limited in this game overall? I mean yeah the animals all talk with funny animal voices and a bunch of them have stupid dialogues, but a lot of them are pretty serious too(just still with the cartoon voices). And other than those, almost everything was serious, there's plenty of people dying and what not and the setting overall is pretty bad with the usual ultra authoritarian religious power and demons popping everywhere killing random people, plus a healthy dose of racism because why not.

Like I think you can probably count on one hand the goofy things?

After some more consideration, I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the art direction. The game is beautiful, no doubt, but ....fuck I dunno.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
See this shit is what I mean. You have half a page of discussion about one stupid fucking quest in the first 30 minutes of the game that you can solve in like 20 different ways. The whole fucking game is like this.

This is the game's appeal along with the complex interaction mechanics both in and out of combat.

Along with the obvious! Playing with Uncle Ut and watching me set everything on fire. I better be more careful I do not want to accidentally fry a guy we may need to speak with.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Along with the obvious! Playing with Uncle Ut and watching me set everything on fire. I better be more careful I do not want to accidentally fry a guy we may need to speak with.

I'm sure his drops will tell us everything we need to know! ;)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They increased the amount of lucky charm you need by a lot. Previously you got a nice chunk of stuff at like 6 lucky charm, but to see similar results now you need at least 10 which is a ton harder to get to.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lucky charm now caps at 10. Ranks 1-5 are unchanged. Before the patch it was 1/20 chance to activate at 5 and 1/10 chance at 6, capping at 6. Now it increases from 1/20 to activate at 5 to 1/15 at 10. The quality of look you get at 5+ is the same.

So basically even getting up to level 10 of it is worse than 6 was before. Feels bad.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, that is pretty sweet that you can either kill the guy and take his loot or buy the loot and then kill the guy and take your money back.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
These Cursed Revenants make me want to rip my own nuts off.

I was aggravated by them until I realized they are simple to kill. Forget clearing any fire pools, just take a melee character next to them and cast bless. If they show 'weakened' then they won't come back, simple as that. I did have fun though when I was pissed and teleported them into the city, watching them fight all the npc's over and over

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Fucking love this game, playing it coop 2 players using lone wolf and also running with a 4 man group both on tactician.

The 2 man mode and the 4 player mode feels completely different and enough so that I am enjoying both even when running the content for a 2nd time.

The fights are fun, the dialogue is fantastic, this is GOTY for me till now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
City of Arx feels... really unfinished, I guess? I think this is the 'final act' of the game, have not looked up spoilers, but lots of buggy quests/buggy fights. Does not take away how incredible the first two areas (Fort Joy, Reaper's Coast) are, but if this is the last area, from a game play perspective, it is sort of a downer.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
On the other hand, I am actually relieved that I have been able to close out every quest I have gotten in Arx. I had a whole bunch bug out in Reaper's Coast that would never complete properly. Same with the Joy.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Finished it and enjoyed it, seems to be left open with possibility of dlc and had a companion dead at the last fight and that person was not present later on hehe.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, it's taking me a lot longer with the Reaper's Coast than it did with Fort Joy. At least, I'm paying attention to it more now. At Fort Joy, I had no idea of what to do, or where to go. But here, I'm really focusing in.

Oh yah, and Higba the sneaking barrel of fish. Don't attempt to sneak him out. Right next to your minimap, right above the ping button, there's fast travel, use it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Cant get rid of this save game tampering message - Even starting a NEW game it shows it when loading up into character fuckin creation.