Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition

the real question is why would anyone play FF8?
I was all about FF7 and FF3 until I finally caved and got FF8 for steam.

It nearly rivals FF7, and the only reason i still hold FF7 higher than it is because I've played it completely through a few times.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FYI, for those with some issues, believe this just got a content/tweak update recently.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Once I graduated high school I realized just how fucking bad all Final Fantasy games are except for FF3.

Caliane

12min, starts talking about decoupling server/client to allow small persistent servers. aka, NWN.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
No wonder Divinity Original Sin was so good. The team has one of the greatest pinball games ever in their game room.

rrr_img_85705.jpg

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Regime sent me this earlier, looks awesome. Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition is an upgrade to the existing PC edition that will be upgraded on PC and released on Xbone/PS4. This version will have new voice acting, new ending and split screen couch coop on console. They also teased two new RPG's that are in the works at the end of the video. And by teased I mean the just said they're working on new stuff. If you own release version you'll get the Enhanced Edition upgrade for free. Good for me since I'm only half way through Div:OS and this gives me an excuse to hold off on finishing it.

Divinity: Original Sin - Update 67: Enhanced Edition - YouTube

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I am hooked on this game. Level 12 in Hiberheim, just beat Boreas. How do I create and/or find some of these better spells that don't exist?

Boulder Dash - kicking a ball of dirt or something? sounds sick.
Lightning Bolt - doesn't seem to be at any vendor, says it's a quest reward but can't find any information?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am hooked on this game. Level 12 in Hiberheim, just beat Boreas. How do I create and/or find some of these better spells that don't exist?

Boulder Dash - kicking a ball of dirt or something? sounds sick.
Lightning Bolt - doesn't seem to be at any vendor, says it's a quest reward but can't find any information?
Playing through it again atm and most of those you can find back at the homestead when you unlock elemental worlds with shards. That's where I remember getting mine from, I don't think I've ever made a single spell in this game.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Playing through it again atm and most of those you can find back at the homestead when you unlock elemental worlds with shards. That's where I remember getting mine from, I don't think I've ever made a single spell in this game.
Lightning Bolt, Boulder Bash, can't find them in the elemental planes, going insane, about to roll a rogue and cry.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I haven't played this since a few weeks after it came out, but merchant inventories used to change every level (and new spells would start showing up/unlocking as you gained more levels). They might've changed this system though as I know they put out several patches after I beat the game.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I haven't played this since a few weeks after it came out, but merchant inventories used to change every level (and new spells would start showing up/unlocking as you gained more levels). They might've changed this system though as I know they put out several patches after I beat the game.
Everyone keeps telling me that and you're right, however I've gone back every level since 5 to every spell vendor between Luculla and Cyseal and have never seen Lightning Bolt or Boulder Dash. When I google or wiki it it says LB is at the end of some dungeon that I can't confirm exists, and Boulder Dash is apparently either only a scroll or only a 1 time spell book, conflicting reports. At this point I doubt LB or BD would really help but in theory they would be awesome. I'm playing on Hard for my 1st time with only 2 PC's due to Glass Cannon and Lone Wolf, it's hard as fuck.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everyone keeps telling me that and you're right, however I've gone back every level since 5 to every spell vendor between Luculla and Cyseal and have never seen Lightning Bolt or Boulder Dash. When I google or wiki it it says LB is at the end of some dungeon that I can't confirm exists, and Boulder Dash is apparently either only a scroll or only a 1 time spell book, conflicting reports. At this point I doubt LB or BD would really help but in theory they would be awesome. I'm playing on Hard for my 1st time with only 2 PC's due to Glass Cannon and Lone Wolf, it's hard as fuck.
Pretty sure my Jahan bot has lightning bolt, tempest/storm (whatever that ones called) and another spell (Blitz something?) that shoots lightning at a spot and chains around so they must exist somewhere. What level is your mage?

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Pretty sure my Jahan bot has lightning bolt, tempest/storm (whatever that ones called) and another spell (Blitz something?) that shoots lightning at a spot and chains around so they must exist somewhere. What level is your mage?
12, just killed Boreas, running through Hiberheim and Luculla wrecking house right now.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
BOOM! Made the Lightning Bolt Skillbook by hunting down 2 +1 Crafting items and having a 5 allowed me to combine a Blitz Bolt scroll with a Blank Air skillbook. I am literally almost in tears because of how stupid this was to find. But man, this spell dominates EVERYTHING. Now to find BoulderDASH
tongue.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Did they ever release a dx11 version?
As far as I know they haven't announced a release date for the enhanced edition (DX11, PS4, XB1).

It's supposedly a complete revamp of the game, not just a graphical update for the new consoles and DX11. If you already own the game, you'll get enhanced edition free. So that's cool.

Keep an eye onDivinity Original Sin - Enhanced Editionfor updates. I thought they were going to do some reveals at E3, but I'm not motivated enough to look for a complete write up.