Django Unchained

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
When they started doing the random musical numbers bit during the Oscars I just put on the soundtrack to this movie. It was much more enjoyable to imagine the cast of Les Mis performing Rick Ross.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Considering he's only been in like three movies on US shores it's pretty crazy. He was under-utilizied in the Green Hornet and so beyond amazing in QT's films.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
So why didn't they just buy her again? Bullets entering people's head sounds like 'blooop?'
A slave, unlikely to ever have gun practice, can't miss in less than a year of practice ? Fuck this movie, hail the confederacaaaaay

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Maybe he invented them and he didn't get credit because he was a BLACK MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
More than 400M$ worlwide atm, not yet released in china, don't know how well that kind of movie will do over there but i'm glad an R rated movie is doing that good.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
We finally got this in our Netflix queue, and saw it for the first time. It was great, holy crap!

As a black male, I didn't find the movie offensive at all. I think QT did a great job as a white man addressing slavery. It sucked, and he portrayed that well. The mandingo fighting was rough to watch, but that stuff happened.

At one point in time during this movie, I think I got a hard on from all of the performances. The cast was acting their asses off. Seeing Leo and the German interact with each other in the movie, was about as good as it's going to get.

We always return our Netflix movies the next morning in the mail, this will be the first one we hold onto for a bit.

I'll admit, I found a perverse sense of joy watching the overseers and the plantation getting blown and shot up.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Absolutely. Incredible performance.
Definitely, and well deserved award, but you cannot discount DiCaprio in this movie as well. I though he did an awesome job as well.

Also I found nothing in this movie remotely controversial. On the flip side I think that movies like this are important in a way to help preserve our shitty history with slavery. To show young people how fucked the whole idea of slavery was, not that it was 100% realistic, but you get what im trying to say.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Considering the scene where Dicaprio acted through his hand actually getting cut and went with the moment, I will agree that he deserves as much accolades as the rest of the cast.