Do you sneak into movies?

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
The theater I go to does reserved seating for everything. Good luck sneaking into anything there without someone calling you on it when you are in their seat =p

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I never have snuck into a movie, back in my teen years ( when I might have been of that sort of mindset ) I lived in a large country town, which had one cinema that had one screen only, one of those old school 'big old hall' places. And as we'd all been going there since we were kids, with the same staff working, there was never a thought given to sneaking, ticket sharing.

So now grown up, I wouldn't consider it, anyway I know of video rental places ( we still call them that ) which have a cheap day, $2 for anything, new release Blu-Ray for $2. It's close enough to cinema image and sound quality. Enjoy it at your own pace, things are out on DVD Blu-Ray quick enough these days.

I still do enjoy the complete cinema experience so make a point of seeing stuff worth seeing at the cinema. So this:

I hate movie theaters. Between teens on their phones and parents whose night out isn't going to get spoiled just because they couldn't find a baby sitter for their 6 month old, there is never not a fuck head in the theater ruining it for everyone.
Is so true, but I've found the best time to go to the cinema: Sunday evening. Go to an 8:30 - 9:00 session. No little kids, very rarely see a teenager. Mostly couples (childless couples) in their late 20's and 30's. Always a good time.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Still sneak into movies as a mid 20's something. First movie I snuck into was "The Substitute" couldn't get tix because it was R. So throughout my early adolescence I'd get pg movie tix and sneak into R rated movies. As an adult, it's just habitualized to see 2 movies in a row. Movie theaters don't make money off of ticket sales, just concessions. Buying a fuckload of popcorn and soda I feel absolves me of guilt. Furthermore, if you're an adult and worried about getting caught, wear business casual or a tie. Staff/ushers will respect you and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Solariss

Golden Squire
My friend and I concocted this plan to save some bucks when were like 16 or 17. We smoked a generous amount of marijuana in the movie theatre parking lot, and I had him go buy 1 ticket to come around the back and let me in through the door. He opens the door that I'm outside waiting at, I swoop in and we start heading to the theatre our movie was in. We are blazed out of our minds, and I swear about 10-15 seconds passed before we see 3 guys in suits walking toward us. I was so fucking frightened at this point due to the reefer, I had no idea what they'd do. They just walked up to us and told us we had to buy another ticket though... But really? 3 suits?

seanc_sl

shitlord
A friend and I sneaked into one of the Bourne movies once. When we went in, the lobby was absolutely packed, and there was no one checking tickets, so we just walked in. Wasn't actually much sneaking involved I suppose.

groks

Lord Nagafen Raider
i was in the cinema yesterday. they didn't check tickets. so i sneaked in without paying.