Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Fadaar

That guy
Reading some of the reviews and finding it funny that the hardcore anti SJW critics ended up liking America Chavez in the movie.

Well that's a good sign. Got my tickets for Thursday afternoon, gonna basically go media dark on this til then.

thats what The Hollywood Reporter suggested, but they also are blaming covid and other reasons. i think for whatever reasons they made a lot of changes at some point. my theory is they made changes based on Disney+ TV show plot twists.

*yawn* covid, that's so 2 years ago

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Reading some of the reviews and finding it funny that the hardcore anti SJW critics ended up liking America Chavez in the movie.
When it comes to "anti-SJW" in comics I think it's often exaggerated that old school comic nerds hate gays and minorities. It's just that we hate established characters being changed to queer black kangs for no reason other than diversity. If you can make an original minority dyke character interesting enough and don't force their sexuality onto the pages the same way there was never hetero sex in comics then I don't really care.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Read two reviews now that are confused or hate that Scarlet Witch is bad. This movie is probably going to be great for the people who watched everyhitng until this point

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Read two reviews now that are confused or hate that Scarlet Witch is bad. This movie is probably going to be great for the people who watched everyhitng until this point
i dunno, maybe dont make her a fucking villain in Wandavision then.

• 1Dislike

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
if he is in this it wont be anything important, supposed to be the baddie for Ant-Man 3 and (hopefully) more movies after that.

I think it's a Cosmic entity of some sort. Especially if the rumor about Living Tribunal being introduced is true. Be funny as fuck if it was Death coming after the Avengers for killing her bf!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think it's a Cosmic entity of some sort. Especially if the rumor about Living Tribunal being introduced is true. Be funny as fuck if it was Death coming after the Avengers for killing her bf!
"rumor?" living tribunal is straight up in the trailer. i guess the question is will he even be mentioned, or is it just a background thing while america is teleportaling

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All the reviews Ive read this is mid tear Marvel movie, also sounds like the secret cameos were meh

• 1Salty

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
In ten hours exactly I will be sat in the cinema ready to watch this! Can you feel the heat!

• 1Garbage

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I was planning on going to see this on Friday but after reading spoilers, I'll wait. Marvel is fucking dead and Feige should have retired after Endgame. He has completely misread the room. It's not that the genre's dead but the people making these movies, who now have all the cards, are ridiculous idiots, if what I just read is true. Maybe it will play out better on the screen. I have no hope for Thor at this point not sucking. WOW. That dashed so many hopes of mine. I never imagined THAT is what this movie would be about, and they would play it that way, although after this many Disney+ series, I should have seen it coming.

aaron taylor-johnson quicksilver GIF

• 1Salty
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm gonna watch it at some point, no doubt about it but Benedict Cumberbatch plays the role of obnoxious prick you want to beat the shit out of so well, it literally makes me not want to see the movie. Not sure if that makes total sense but there it is.