Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Finished Wandavision, was a good time. Just wish I'd watched it before seeing Multiverse of Madness in the theater because that movie makes WAY more sense now.

No shit, Sherlock? Hahaha double funny because Cumberbatch played Sherlock

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Let's be clear : Earth-838 is clearly not an A-lister type Earth. The best thing they had going for it was Pizza Balls.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

This was just as entertaining and impressive as Guardians of the Galaxy 2. I really enjoyed both, but surely not as rewatchable as their predesessors.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Let's be clear : Earth-838 is clearly not an A-lister type Earth. The best thing they had going for it was Pizza Balls.

I liked the trees having silvery-white leaves, that was pretty awesome and unique.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
LOKI UPDATE: Been having fun watching Loki get beat up by the lady timecop, his lady alternate self, and now Lady Sif giving him a comedic pummeling. Is this show actually about him?

Starting to wonder if all of this "women can easily kick men's asses" in Marvel movies is some sort of attempt to normalize men competing in women's sports by programming people to see the genders as at least physical equals, perhaps even advantage women. If that were the case there'd be no problem with men competing in women's sports or pummeling them in UFC, as happened with Fallon Fox and Ronda Rousey.

Or maybe it's just silliness, the same way Japanese animes have always been full of this kind of thing.

At the very least I find the concept of Loki interesting and I'm digging the multiverse in general. Owen Wilson was cool.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
LOKI UPDATE: Been having fun watching Loki get beat up by the lady timecop, his lady alternate self, and now Lady Sif giving him a comedic pummeling. Is this show actually about him?

Starting to wonder if all of this "women can easily kick men's asses" in Marvel movies is some sort of attempt to normalize men competing in women's sports by programming people to see the genders as at least physical equals, perhaps even advantage women. If that were the case there'd be no problem with men competing in women's sports or pummeling them in UFC, as happened with Fallon Fox and Ronda Rousey.

Or maybe it's just silliness, the same way Japanese animes have always been full of this kind of thing.

At the very least I find the concept of Loki interesting and I'm digging the multiverse in general. Owen Wilson was cool.

Great, we have a thread to discuss television series

• 1Garbage

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

He does some things in the show that show him to be more powerful than MCU previously has given him credit for, so keep watching, it gets pretty good.

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
Finished Wandavision, was a good time. Just wish I'd watched it before seeing Multiverse of Madness in the theater because that movie makes WAY more sense now.
Get on my level bro. I saw...shit let me remember. Guardians 1 then Spiderman, Dr strange. Guardians 2, infinity war...Ragnarok... I fell asleep for all of black panther. Woke up and the black people were fighting. Still not sure why. Then end game.

In endgame Wife kept asking me who people were. I told her one was missile guy and another was black iron man. Purple robot. Diversity inventor.

Since then. I saw part of Iron man... 2? Love my mcu experience

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

yeah, the morbidly obese "badass" cop is fucking stupid, but its not a bad show. it takes a while to get going, i think by ep 3 or 4 it becomes really good.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

Watching Loki now, on episode 1, not enjoying it. I really like Loki so I was looking forward to seeing him get up to some mischief, but all episode 1 has been is him getting humiliated over and over again by a bunch of black women in the Timecop Base or whatever. Maybe Loki will actually get to do something cool by episode 2.
Give Loki a chance. It starts kinda weak but grows on you.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
40 minutes of references, easter eggs, etc.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LOKI UPDATE
The finale is one of the MCU's most mindblowing, thought provoking things they've ever produced... providing you don't just like the WWF with special effects and actually enjoy where Marvel takes our imagination.

I don't think you're one of those people Rajaah... I know from your posts you are a thoughtful, introspective guy so I promise you'll love Loki in its entirety, the implications of it all, and how this explains in perfect detail what the multiverse is. It's literally the origin of everything we are experiencing in the MCU now, as this movie/thread poignantly exemplifies.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa thinking something is profound should be enough of a warning sign signaling that it isn’t. Loki is dog shit.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa thinking something is profound should be enough of a warning sign signaling that it isn’t. Loki is dog shit.
Hey look everyone... as is typical, the usual suspects with piss poor opinions focus on me instead of my words, provide nothing in the way of good counter-arguments, are divorced from reality (see below), and have feefees over facts.

asdfasdf.jpg

NEXT!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Hey look everyone... as is typical, the usual suspects with piss poor opinions focus on me instead of my words, provide nothing in the way of good counter-arguments, are divorced from reality (see below), and have feefees over facts.

View attachment 411693

NEXT!
I have made my arguments as to why Loki was garbage in the appropriate thread. I am here just to point out that you are a faggot. Also, if you think providing others opinions is some sort of a dunk against me providing mine, you are even dumber than you usually appear to be.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey look everyone... as is typical, the usual suspects with piss poor opinions focus on me instead of my words,
I am here just to point out that you are a faggot.
_103897778_npcwojak.jpg

Lmao!

Also, if you think providing others opinions is some sort of a dunk against me providing mine, you are even dumber than you usually appear to be.
I don't call showing you reality with actual numbers in the actual real world dunking on you. I call it showing you reality.

I think you should link to your Loki opinions and tag Rajaah, showing him why it's dog shit. But we both know why that didn't happen (and won't happen). It's about me, not someone's opinions.

Well done as usual wormie. When Rajaah finishes it and likes it, I hope he remembers what you are all about.

• 1Picard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 411697

Lmao!

I don't call showing you reality with actual numbers in the actual real world dunking on you. I call it showing you reality.

I think you should link to your Loki opinions and tag Rajaah, showing him why it's dog shit. But we both know why that didn't happen (and won't happen). It's about me, not someone's opinions.

Well done as usual wormie. When Rajaah finishes it and likes it, I hope he remembers what you are all about.
Of course its about you. Everything you post is about you.

Shut up faggot.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Loki was great.

It wasn't good enough or bad enough to be worth a flame war though. Opinions are allowed to vary.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I know... as is evidenced by your last 3 posts in this thread.

Wormie - 0

Since you are a stupid fuck, let me explain to you. I provided my opinion on how deep something is when you think its deep. Your retort was to link population wide review scores claiming that these scores somehow debunk my personal opinion about you and your capabilities of understanding anything with any actual depth to it. The fact that you think that was a good line of argument, makes you stupid and the fact that you then proceeded to claim victory makes you a faggot. And so: shut up, stupid faggot.

Last edited:
  • 1Like