Doctor Who

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

BBC announced she will get same pay range as Peter

--

euro standard is that women earn 16% less than men
which is the clickbait lead, the study was like over people's entire career
and woman on avg spent less time in the workforce

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
wait.. is mark gatiss supposed to be playing someone? I got a bit of brigadier impression from him, which would be great if true.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
New Doctor look...

newdoctor.jpg

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
She's standing outside because she already locked the keys in the car... err TARDIS.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
not in that photo, but she already has the LGBTWTFBBQ flag on her shirt.

Someone would like a word with you:

colin_baker_tall.jpg

I can't think of anything more gay than that without incorporating parts of a gimp outfit. You know what the least gay thing is? Looking at a women.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
well guess what skippy? now i will stick around just to chafe your ass.

I'm glad you're not smart enough to realize that this was my plan all along. Why would I quote you if I really didn't want you posting here? As long as you're around I'm guaranteed to not be the most hated poster.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm glad you're not smart enough to realize that this was my plan all along. Why would I quote you if I really didn't want you posting here? As long as you're around I'm guaranteed to not be the most hated poster.
nobody hates you.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chuk are you ignoring the 6th Doctor faggot costume? I'd like your thoughts.
no, i wasnt, i had a reply all ready to go, but then i read Hoss's reply and it made me feel bad and forgot what i was gonna say to you. that is a brilliantly gay outfit. richard simmons would no doubt be jealous. but you see, thats the flamboyant fun kind of gay that nobody has a problem with. the new doctor looks like she is the WTF is your problem, Shitlord??? kind of gay. no thanks.

• 1Worf

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So.. the outfit is simultaneously both the kind that everybody hates and nobody has a problem with.. ok, got it.

• 1Picard

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm trying to figure out what, specifically, is gay about her outfit. If you're talking about her pixie haircut, I can get on board with it. But her shirt? That's not a fucking rainbow. It looks like a 70's album cover.

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Could we, maybe, get a few more stories with David Bradley as the first Doctor?? Please??

Cybsled

I love the touch with the WW1 officer getting super concerned when The Doctor referred to it as WW1 and he picks up on the "1" part. If only those poor people knew the shitstorm they setup to come in the future ;p