Doctor Who

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I suspected something like this when the monsters for the xmas special were revealed to be snowmen but not actual Yeti's. I think many of the stories this year will tie into the 50th anniversary in a huge way. Notice that Clara Oswin Oswald was born on November 23rd (Dr Who premiered on Nov 23rd, 1963) and that she was 26 when she died (Dr Who originally went for 26 seasons before its first 'death')

They are gonna go all out for the 50th and I'll be giggling like a school girl the whole ride.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Notice that Clara Oswin Oswald was born on November 23rd (Dr Who premiered on Nov 23rd, 1963) and that she was 26 when she died (Dr Who originally went for 26 seasons before its first 'death')

They are gonna go all out for the 50th and I'll be giggling like a school girl the whole ride.
Uhhhh, no.... I did not catch that. Wow. Great catch. That's very interesting.

Bane_sl

shitlord
I wasn't a fan of the new Tardis console but its obvious they did it as a throwback to the original. The console looked exactly the same (cept with a few upgrades pieces) but its a little too futuristic for me. It's "ancient technology" after all.

Malkav

French Madman
Ok that was awesome... next season is going to be crazy I think, can't wait. >.<
The sad part is that it's not NEXT season, it's this one.

Aaaah, Moffat and his broadcast shenanigans.
"Ok, let's air the first 5 episodes of season 7 in Fall 2012. Then we'll have the Christmas special, and the remaining episodes of the season will go in Spring 2013."

Fuck you Moffat, fuck you!

Malkav

French Madman
I thought we are only half way through the current season?
Yup we are halfway. Next part in April.

Start of season 8 not yet announced though, won't know if it'll be Fall 2013 or later. Can't really know with Moffat screwing with the planning on the last two seasons.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Sir, emergency! i think i've been run over by a cab!

Potato man had me laughin pretty good.
"Madame sent me to see if you needed any grenades."

"Grenades ?"

"She might have said 'help'"

Heh, well in any case, the hotness bar for the companion has been raised unrealistically high for future series ;p

Itzena_sl

shitlord
If by shit you mean Awesome, then yes.
Of course he'll hate the Doc - look at his username.
(If you can remember it, of course)
wink.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I might of missed it... Did they ever say who the "friend of mine" was that saved Straxx's life? I assumed River.