Doctor Who

geffe71_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_10523.jpg

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cassandra's last episode had some epic Face of Boe stuff though. She was an annoying little shit though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Face of bo was an awesome character. Its sad they finished it and never really confirmed who he really was. I guess capt jack/bo was a tennant/davies era only aspect

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is that a certain episode or is the whole season in 3d? And do I need the oldschool blue and red glasses or,the fancy RealD kind to see it?

geffe71_sl

shitlord

geffe71_sl

shitlord
Second Doctor Special/Documentary and classic episode is February 24th at 8pm E on BBCA, just saw the trail on last nights Top Gear

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that would be good. But i can't remember where the fuck they came from and its annoying me. Are we supposed to know?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
No. The only origin story is between the Silurian and the Doctor, and it's told not shown. They just popped up for Demon's Run as his allies that owed him a favor. The Sontaran mentions something at Zarathustra too but I forget what.

I wouldn't mind a spinoff either. Torchwood is basically shit now.

Cybsled

Strax was created as a punishment by the Doctor vs. The Sontarans, since he was cloned as a healer vs. a soldier.

The Silurian woke up when humans digging the subway line presumably woke her up/damaged the stasis chambers for her broodmates. From the snippets we heard, she presumably tried to attack the humans until the Doctor straightened things out.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No. The only origin story is between the Silurian and the Doctor, and it's told not shown. They just popped up for Demon's Run as his allies that owed him a favor. The Sontaran mentions something at Zarathustra too but I forget what.

I wouldn't mind a spinoff either. Torchwood is basically shit now.
Torchwood was turning out to be great, especially once martha jones showed up. I think she's been the best companion ever.
But i'll come clean and admit I really liked the sarah jane adventures spinoff too.

businesscats_sl

shitlord
I read that Tennant and Rose have signed on for the 50th anniversary. I'd rather Mickey than her, but what can you do. Anyways, just watched today's episode.
There seemed to be a few things cleared up a bit in this episode, so that was good. I wasn't really able to pay attention the whole time because of people around me being loud, but was the client at the end anyone from old seasons?

Torchwood was turning out to be great, especially once martha jones showed up.
It was great until Miracle Day. If they could just act as if that never happened that'd be great.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
The client was the Great Intelligence from the Xmas Special and two 2nd Doc serials.
Also The Shard totally looks like a super-villain lair IRL so it was no great surprise that's where they were based.