Doctor Who

Silence_sl

shitlord
Yup we are halfway. Next part in April.

Start of season 8 not yet announced though, won't know if it'll be Fall 2013 or later. Can't really know with Moffat screwing with the planning on the last two seasons.
What the fuck?

They could make more money than GOD with Dr Who and even Top Gear and they fuck us with these atomically small annual runs.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Man.. I had almost forgotten how fucking hilarious Straxx was until people started quoting him.
When he returns from getting the worm the first time.. oh god. We need more Straxx in the rest of the season. Maybe even a spinoff.. though I think they've already set a record for spinoffs from one show.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
How long has the Doctor been moping around England on an invisible cloud? Did he start before or after snow first spoke to Simeon?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I think it's been over a hundred years, thought I read 200 somewhere else. Although with Jenny, unless she has some trick I don't know how she avoided aging. If she's just a Human than the Doctor was probably only there a year
tongue.png

Also, Enzie, if you missed it, there's a prequel. It's pretty funny, mostly with Strax trying to declare war upon the Moon. It's always sitting there, just watching and waiting....

Okay so further guesses on Clara...Susan Foreman who will eventually be introduced to the 1st Doctor who she'll say is "As old as my grandfather!" thus explaining the relationship. Or maybe.... far fetched....but possibly...she is the 12th Doctor? Stuck in a time loop or something?

iannis

Musty Nester
THE DOCTOR GROWS BOOBIES?!?!

That makes Tom Baker marrying the she-doctor kind of... Well. I'm. I'm not sure what to feel.

That's hot? I think?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Vastra and Jenny were already a great pair of characters but adding Straxx into the mix elevates the set of them to full fledged ensemble. I know its been said that they are too busy to take on a full Victorian-aged Who spinoff with these three but damn they are pretty awesome characters.

If someone had told me that a Sontaran and a Silurian would be awesome 'companions' in Dr Who 7 years ago I'd have thought them bonkers.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Also, Enzie, if you missed it, there's a prequel. It's pretty funny, mostly with Strax trying to declare war upon the Moon. It's always sitting there, just watching and waiting....
Yea, I did see that, that was hilarious as well.

Oh, when they were stalking Simeon 'let's remove his brain and then take him in for questioning' *all glance at him* 'reverse that..' or something like that.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What the fuck?

They could make more money than GOD with Dr Who and even Top Gear and they fuck us with these atomically small annual runs.
The timing is fucked up cuz they are trying to plan shit for the 50th Anniversary next fall.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The 12th Doctor? Really, Jait? I expected better from you. :p
Yeah, I'm grasping at straws. I can't believe she's the "embodiment" of the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who. She's either a trap, or something REALLY REALLY important. I totally think they could make her Susan in the way I explained, it would bring it full circle in a great way.

And Qhue, I said the same thing to someone the other day. If you had told me Doctor Who was coming back 10 years ago I'd have trouble believe that...but a Silurian and a fucking Sontaran would be the companions? And comic relief??? I'd have said Doctor Who had jumped the Shark. Instead...I WANT MORE.

businesscats_sl

shitlord
Did anyone else notice Clara's ring kept switching back and forth from left middle to right middle fingers? No clue if it's just a continuity error or supposed to be a subtle hint for something further down the line.

Okay so further guesses on Clara...Susan Foreman who will eventually be introduced to the 1st Doctor who she'll say is "As old as my grandfather!" thus explaining the relationship.
I would absolutely love a Susan appearance in the 50th anniversary special, whether she is Clara or not.

Archangel_sl

shitlord
Did anyone else notice Clara's ring kept switching back and forth from left middle to right middle fingers? No clue if it's just a continuity error or supposed to be a subtle hint for something further down the line.

I would absolutely love a Susan appearance in the 50th anniversary special, whether she is Clara or not.
Hmm, didn't notice the ring thing--will try to confirm when I rewatch it this weekend. There is a rumour going around that there are going to be *multiple* specials to celebrate the 50th...wish I knew a little more....!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Each Doctor is going to get a documentary and a reairing of a classic ep.
The Aztec's is going to be the 1st Doctor's ep.