Doctor Who

Goatface

going to be great, 2 of the big rumors so far.
reconing the origin to have the doctor start out as a chick
Tennant or Smith returning to admit their manly ways were bad and Whittaker is the best so far

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
going to be great, 2 of the big rumors so far.
reconing the origin to have the doctor start out as a chick
Tennant or Smith returning to admit their manly ways were bad and Whittaker is the best so far
the comments section is full of bots all copy pasting the same thing "this looks way better than series 11", no it doesnt, it looks terrible. way WORSE than series 11.

Fucker

Log Wizard
the comments section is full of bots all copy pasting the same thing "this looks way better than series 11", no it doesnt, it looks terrible. way WORSE than series 11.

I would think that would be impossible, but these dumb twats hit rock bottom and start digging.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Oh shit!

New Master! Well it looks like this season will return to a long arc as she duels it out with the Master?

I'm surprised that I saw not a hint of spoilers to this fact. I'm guessing that this might be a pre-Missy Master as he still seems quite insane and not at all like the semi rehabilitated version we had with Michelle Gomez.

BTW if you, like me, are wondering where you've seen this guy before he was one of the main characters on that NBC sitcom Outsourced. I criminally underrated show.

Last edited:

iannis

Musty Nester
I really want to like a female doctor, and I'm sure that I could. I fucking adored Missy.

But that trailer inspires no confidence in the writing. Dr Who is an adventure story, but it's not an ACTION adventure story.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I had to turn it off about 15 minutes in, it was just so boring. Pretty sure I'm done with this show after 25 years of being a fan.

The Master reveal looked decent so may give it one more chance.

They hired more soap opera and woke Netflix writers so it's not looking good.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I had to turn it off about 15 minutes in, it was just so boring. Pretty sure I'm done with this show after 25 years of being a fan.

I haven't finished a full episode with that dumb twat in it. We went from the amazing Impossible Girl to a woman that has the second most punchable face in entertainment. And she always has that retard mouth of hers agape, and saying, I am tha dawktuh, I am tha dawktuh, I am tha dawktuh, I am tha dawktuh, I am tha dawktuh.

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
They should have left the SJW garbage out of this and cast this one as the doctor.

21.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
And she always has that retard mouth of hers agape, and saying, I am tha dawktuh, I am tha dawktuh, I am tha dawktuh, I am tha dawktuh, I am tha dawktuh.
I'm a different type of Northern English (Lancashire vs Yorkshire) to her but it's even grating on me, it seems exaggerated.

I'm the same type as Christopher Eccleston (Lancashire) and he seemed much more reasonable. Capaldi kept his accent too with no problems.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

you werent alone, ratings for her Dawktuh are at an all time low.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I have tried like 3 times to watch the first episode and get distracted/bored like 15 minutes in. I think I finally just don't care anymore.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Glad it's not just me. I nodded off about 5 minutes after they tipped up in Oz then woke up 5 minutes before the end. Not inclined to rewatch.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

RT is simply purging ratings to try and get rid of "bad troll ratings" (Whatever the fuck that means)...Score ends up at 6%.

What a giant pile of garbage.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In 3 episodes of this season, they've:

- Undid the Master being killed off back in the Capaldi season; now he's back and guess what he did?
- Re-destroyed all of Gallifrey (again) leaving the Doctor and Master as only remaining Time Lords
- And now they've re-written their own rules of time-travel, and the Doctor and crew go to a ruined planet Earth on "another timeline"; there can be fractional timelines now that the Doctor has absolutely no knowledge of whatsoever!

Edit: Oh and forgot they also

-Completely wiped UNIT/Torchwood out of the picture

I've got nothing. I'm just so over this show now.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
In 3 episodes of this season, they've:

- Undid the Master being killed off back in the Capaldi season; now he's back and guess what he did?
- Re-destroyed all of Gallifrey (again) leaving the Doctor and Master as only remaining Time Lords
- And now they've re-written their own rules of time-travel, and the Doctor and crew go to a ruined planet Earth on "another timeline"; there can be fractional timelines now that the Doctor has absolutely no knowledge of whatsoever!

Edit: Oh and forgot they also

-Completely wiped UNIT/Torchwood out of the picture

I've got nothing. I'm just so over this show now.
what a racist sexist bigoted post.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users