Doctor Who

ShakyJake

<Donor>
During the years that I was watching Doctor Who, I had thought he was mostly asexual. I never noticed any romantic inclinations towards his companions or anyone else.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
OG Who had a daughter in his first version as well. Until new-Who it was never something taken in as a story element, to say the least. Not even the companions really had relationships. I don't mind the River Song stuff, but aside from the actor's chemistry it was never anything I considered great or essential. Jack flirting with him was somewhat funny, I guess. This is really where the show probably lost its way though. It stopped being about sci-fi and crawled up its own ass about how awesome the Doctor is and getting him laid. It started with Rose and got progressively worse until Bill happened. I honestly got so rustled by Lesbian Buckwheat that I never ever bothered to watch anything since the first Nurse Who episode onward. I wanted more Missy redemption arc and bald fat alien sidekick shenanigans, but instead we got that fucking terrible companion who managed to easily eclipse Mel as the worst of all time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
BBC are advertising that there will be a retcon tonight with details about it dropping after the episode.

My guess is that The Doctor and The Toymaker are the same class of being and the Gallifreyans just copied the concept of being immortal "The ____" people.

Gallifrey has been botched since the new writers keep destroying it instead of using the cool time travelling villians. So rebooting it is good.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m mentally preparing myself for tonight. If I don’t see a West Indian Winston Churchill being fisted by an Asian Trans Emily Pankhurst I’m going to be disappointed.

• 1Worf

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mood What GIF by NBC

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I bet Davies things he's some kind of clever fuck since now they have a better explanation for "The Curator".

Chris

Potato del Grande
sounds like a lot of fun. did the new Doctor drop poz loads with his sonic screwdriver?
No it's horrors beyond human comprehension.

He gives birth to himself via homo erotic mitosis with each half having half the clothes, the trouserless gay black half uses loony tunes logic to hit the TARDIS with a giant hammer to duplicate it.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No it's horrors beyond human comprehension.

He gives birth to himself via homo erotic mitosis with each half having half the clothes, the trouserless gay black half uses loony tunes logic to hit the TARDIS with a giant hammer to duplicate it.
sounds crazy. so gay Tennant is gone and now gay black african Doctor is there?